Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Egg Crisis

Dex-chan lover
Man I know it's already completed in Japan, but damn is the mystery of the older brother's status as alive or not eating away at me.

I'm guessing he is just very busy with work?

Dex-chan lover
It's a major repeating cliche in many manga/anime nodding toward real life. One or both parents are absent due to work. In real life, many a Japanese company can say "Oh, you work well. We need to you go this far off branch for X amount of time. And you need to move there TOMORROW".

Dex-chan lover
The wife is so cute. I also feel a little bad for her being a housewife with little to do and watching time slowly pass.

Also at the current JPY --> USD exchange rate that carton of 10 eggs was $0.71. Those were likely the cheapest eggs known to man I can hardly believe it. Which makes the fact that they missed out all the more upsetting.

Thank you for the translation (I've wondered this for a while now but...why don't the Japanese believe in dryers, opting to instead hang their laundry when that is definitely more inconvenient and demanding? I know they have them, but in nearly all the manga I've read the only time I've seen dryers are at depictions of laundromats, which makes sense. But they never seem to have them inside homes. Even in this chapter we see FemC has a washer but no dryer. I dunno. This is a manga so reality is most likely another story. Pay no mind to this odd tangent. Or if you want to then that's also fine).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The wife is so cute. I also feel a little bad for her being a housewife with little to do and watching time slowly pass.

Also at the current JPY --> USD exchange rate that carton of 10 eggs was $0.71. Those were likely the cheapest eggs known to man I can hardly believe it. Which makes the fact that they missed out all the more upsetting.

Thank you for the translation (I've wondered this for a while now but...why don't the Japanese believe in dryers, opting to instead hang their laundry when that is definitely more inconvenient and demanding? I know they have them, but in nearly all the manga I've read the only time I've seen dryers are at depictions of laundromats, which makes sense. But they never seem to have them inside homes..Even in this chapter we see FemC has a washer but no dryer. I dunno. This is a manga so reality is most likely another story. Pay no mind to this odd tangent. Or if you want to then that's also fine).
Damn, now I'm curious about it as well!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Even I, a certified misogynist, cringed at this depiction of "ideal wife life"

Dex-chan lover
Even I, a certified misogynist, cringed at this depiction of "ideal wife life"
Yeah like seriously what the hell. Is this woman mentally challenged or something. She didn't even turn on the tv and her life literally center around being the perfect "housewife". Honestly, if it's was revealed that she's actually an Android or something I won't be shocked

Group Leader
...her life literally center around being the perfect "housewife". ...
Fj5C1nuX0AIo_7r

Double-page supporter
Their house is enormous. The husband must have a very well earning job

Users who are viewing this thread