Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - From the Sea to the Station

Group Leader
F3zhltZbIAAMLw0

F3zkLvnbwAAVVod

F3zhqiibgAAWRPE

F3zhurla4AAZxk0

F3zhus7aQAI7VXF

Check out the Google Street View if you want to look around the place yourself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks very nice. Ty for the translation and comparison. Would prefer the comparison in the chapter but it’s better to see it here than not at all. Keep up that good work.

Dex-chan lover
F3zhltZbIAAMLw0

F3zkLvnbwAAVVod

F3zhqiibgAAWRPE

F3zhurla4AAZxk0

F3zhus7aQAI7VXF
Wait is this a tourism promo manga for some actual place in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
been curious about these past chapters now, are they really married or that scrunchie is the ring?

Thank you always for the update~

Dex-chan lover

P-20230819-135722.jpg

spot from Yuru camp about 10km from there

been curious about these past chapters now, are they really married or that scrunchie is the ring?

Thank you always for the update~
haha, it will be explained in the last chapter of volume 1,
can't remember if it is the next chapter or after that

Group Leader
Would prefer the comparison in the chapter but it’s better to see it here than not at all.
Yeah, I get you. I wanted to make a little experiment of what can I do with the comment section. I think the gallery view looks kind of cool.
F34uhZTaIAA0eFg
And honestly, I also want to incentivize people to read this series here instead of some aggregator sites, which I don't approve, and I think this is one way that I can do.

I don't think so. Not officially, at least. It's not something like the collaboration of Super Cub with Hokuto City. I think the author just want to use various sites and places in Hamamatsu as plot devices. We'll see more of them in the future.

oh, I'm actually nearby
I wish I could take today's photo there, but the trains don't run there on the weekends
That's too bad, would love to see more of the place from various sides (other than what Google can offer). Do you live there or just visiting?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sounds like one of those salt icecream, but use anchovies as the savory

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (excellent work with the comparison. I certainty don't mind whether theyre in the chapter or in the comments. Other than that.I refuse to believe anchovy soft serve is any good. That sounds so wack).

Users who are viewing this thread