Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - A Taste from the Past

W0X

Fed-Kun's army
Poor kid to have grown up with parents that expect too much of him and to just verbally abuse him for not meeting expectations, thanks for the scans!

Dex-chan lover
Never argue in front of your kids. Kids will pick up on the atmosphere of two people fighting. Chapters like these kill me. Poor kid

Dex-chan lover
Yo, that doesn't look like asthma. That's a straight-up anxiety attack. Children shouldn't be having those. Parents failing him. Poor lil guy.

Dex-chan lover
Did he get wet in the rain? Didn't he die? Incredible. Every day thousands of Japanese die because of the rain, in the mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Poor kid to have grown up with parents that expect too much of him and to just verbally abuse him for not meeting expectations, thanks for the scans!
That could be the case, or this is just a bad dream

Double-page supporter
Is there a term for that "phenomenon" he just experienced? That particular thing of having a nightmare/trauma when recovering from a sickness? Because I swear, I always have the same situation every time I'm recovering from flu or fever.

Dex-chan lover
Did he get wet in the rain? Didn't he die? Incredible. Every day thousands of Japanese die because of the rain, in the mangas.

If only the rain would kill all those skeezy pick-up douchebags that hit on every girl who's ever alone for 5 minutes. It'd make things a whole lot better and safer.

Dex-chan lover
The strangest thing is that other people see it and do nothing. I'll hold a girl down, she'll scream, no one will do anything to help her. Wouldn't more realistic manga be better? No people getting sick from the rain, gigantic amounts of girl harassers, crowds of people passive to crime, girl harassers who squeeze the breasts of friends or strangers, girls who aren't lesbians but are sickly jealous of their friends, among other situations.
If only the rain would kill all those skeezy pick-up douchebags that hit on every girl who's ever alone for 5 minutes. It'd make things a whole lot better and safer.

Users who are viewing this thread