Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Don't Leave

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I actually been left dumbfounded.

Seriously what was the sister's plan? Have Hinako come back home and then thwart every attempt she makes to go back to her husband and Mitsuba, until she "suddenly" (or magically) gives up and simply stay with the sister; while simultaneously prevent Mitsuba and his Brother from visiting by spreading lies to them to make them think that Hinako didn't want to be with them, to which she expects them to believe and not pursue?

I just can't even...

Why you people getting this surprised, relatives who are not happy with your marriage trying to seperate you from your family and partner while weird it is not greatly unusual or abnormal. Family do be doing that stuff

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so the sister basically has no redeeming qualities at all. She wasn't even really much of a person. She was a plot device in human form.
Honestly I hope the author still uses her or else that's all she is. A plot device. I hate that the most in a story. When a character's is introduced to force an intense reaction then disappears. It's cheap and just makes people angry.

I thought the sister had done kind of interesting plans but to try and manipulate a whole family and act like a child sucks.

Lol I get too invested in these things😂

Dex-chan lover
man i really thought her sister is just teasing him about the going home for good what in tarnation

Dex-chan lover
Why you people getting this surprised, relatives who are not happy with your marriage trying to seperate you from your family and partner while weird it is not greatly unusual or abnormal. Family do be doing that stuff
Honestly if I tried to permanently separate my siblings from their significant partners and family, I deserve to be beaten by them, especially when they're obviously happy in their marriages and said marriages poses no danger to their safety.

Not to mention, it's not even like she's unhappy with Hinako's marriage. She's unhappy that Hinako's no longer depending on her. She claims that Hinako needs her, when it's actually the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I hope the author still uses her or else that's all she is. A plot device. I hate that the most in a story. When a character's is introduced to force an intense reaction then disappears. It's cheap and just makes people angry.

I thought the sister had done kind of interesting plans but to try and manipulate a whole family and act like a child sucks.

I don't even think she had a plan. Her plan was "get Hinako to come home and then she'll stay there for some reason." She also didn't really have a justification for her attitude of believing Hinako was being mistreated or was unhappy or manipulated other than "I just think she's miserable here and it'd be better if she came home because I said so."

Author could've shown her to have had a crap marriage herself and now she's overreacting. Or to have heard some rumors about Hinako's husband from some disreputable source, or had their parents badgering her because Hinako moved too far away, or badgering her because Hinako is married and she isn't so she wants her sister to go home to take the heat off her. Or they could've just made her a massive pervy siscon or something. But instead it's nothing. She just wants this for... reasons and her entire plan and effort boils down to the flimsiest, stupidest, most immature plan possible.

Dex-chan lover

Ultimately the sister is just worried about Hinako right? Feels like this plot line could still be worked with. Why not have the sister move near Hinako?

Dex-chan lover
I legitimately thought Sakura was just being sadistic towards Mii-kun by telling him he was gonna take away Hinako. Now obviously we know that's ridiculous–Hinako is married after all–but Mii-kun is an ignorant child so it's not hard to believe he wouldn't call out her bluff...

Except she wasn't bluffing...she was serious...?

I thought Sakura's behavior, while sadistic, was pretty funny (still is if you ask me) precisely because I believed this was building up to her goading Mii-kun into sharing how he truly feels (she made him cry with no remorse; Sakura is so vile I kinda like it). And that still happened except I also expected her to drop the act I believed she was putting on the moment he did.

What was the author's train of thought here? Everyone has touched upon it, but besides the whole situation making Sakura come across as callous, I think it also makes her come across as mentally ill a little. Her actions across the previous chapter and this one are so bizzare that I actually hope we see more of her and get answers to some of these questions.

Thank you for the translation (Mii-kun got to rest his head on Hinako's boobs from that hug. Lucky 🍀. Also Sakura and Hinako are pretty cute when they're mad).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't even think she had a plan. Her plan was "get Hinako to come home and then she'll stay there for some reason." She also didn't really have a justification for her attitude of believing Hinako was being mistreated or was unhappy or manipulated other than "I just think she's miserable here and it'd be better if she came home because I said so."

Author could've shown her to have had a crap marriage herself and now she's overreacting. Or to have heard some rumors about Hinako's husband from some disreputable source, or had their parents badgering her because Hinako moved too far away, or badgering her because Hinako is married and she isn't so she wants her sister to go home to take the heat off her. Or they could've just made her a massive pervy siscon or something. But instead it's nothing. She just wants this for... reasons and her entire plan and effort boils down to the flimsiest, stupidest, most immature plan possible.
I’m in total agreement. The writing in this chapter and the last is baffling.

Dex-chan lover
damn, no one ever had a toxic relationship with their families?
I've met worst people irl.
it's just out of place in here, ig, we've never seen anyone this unpelasant before.

Dex-chan lover

I, for one, am perfectly fine if we never see her ever again, but I fear we won't be so lucky...

Dex-chan lover
Welp, even in this beautiful manga there is that toxic family member... so glad she left. But I think she will return...

Users who are viewing this thread