Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Rushing Through the Summer

Group Leader
Yea... I think we can pretty much agree that the previous 2 chapters are kinda shit (the premises are already there, but it's poorly written imo). But, I don't want to start the new year on a sour note, so please take this as a treat from me. Happy new year!

GCuWm6kbQAAfaXa

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I won't complain about a little Hinako fanservice to close out the year. Happy New Year!

Thank you for the translation (I...I actually kinda like Sakura though :angery:).

Dex-chan lover
A good chapter to end the year on. A happy new year to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Kanami is practically flat out saying she likes him. Mitsuba, please don't be a fool!
Nice to see Hinako in a swimsuit.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Dex-chan lover
Yea... I think we can pretty much agree that the previous 2 chapters are kinda shit (the premises are already there, but it's poorly written imo). But, I don't want to start the new year on a sour note, so please take this as a treat from me. Happy new year!

GCuWm6kbQAAfaXa
haven't read the previous two chapters

Hmm...who's this chick and why are people upset with her?

finishing reading past chapters

Oh...okay...yeah, fuck her stupid ass!:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover

GCuWm6kbQAAfaXa
yeah, i really thought shes just teasing them, if thats fr her intent shes just more childish than everyone else in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Whoa. Talk about "rushing" indeed...

Ganbare, Kanami. You'll get to him eventually. 🤭

I'm getting used to the Hinako fan service, too. 🫣

Dex-chan lover
Mitsuba is every manga romcom protag ever. It's like:

Kanami: "I like you."

Mitsuba: "What could she mean?"

Dex-chan lover
The dudes a kid. She's shooting her shots but its way too soon. Give him until he's 12.

Group Leader
Just remember, Mitsuba-kun, by ancient Japanese tradition if your brother dies tragically it's up to you to marry his wife....

Users who are viewing this thread