Mitsuba-kun wa Aniyome-san to. - Vol. 4 Ch. 35.5 - Epilogue : Again, in This Town

MD@Home
Thanks for the translation, nice conclusion very wholesome (like that manga), that said there is two things that i didn't liked the fact that his brother wasn't there, the focus needs to be on the 2 leads of course but it wouldn't have hurt to see him too. And also hinako-san haircut, i know author needed to show a "change" for the timeskip, but it just didn't rang with me, she look younger not more mature and motherly. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
he was 10 before the 2year time skip
how is it that he is in high school?
and why does it look like he is the kid's dad or something lol
and the kid's age is 2....
It’s been two years since his last visit, when the kid was already one year old: this means it has been at least 4 years since the last chapter, probably more.
The child resemble him because he is his uncle...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, nice conclusion very wholesome (like that manga), that said there is two things that i didn't liked the fact that his brother wasn't there, the focus needs to be on the 2 leads of course but it wouldn't have hurt to see him too. And also hinako-san haircut, i know author needed to show a "change" for the timeskip, but it just didn't rang with me, she look younger not more mature and motherly. Just my opinion of course.
i wish she kept it, i'm also not a fan of hairstyle changes just for the sake of "timeskip" although you can argue that it's rather proper here

Users who are viewing this thread