Mitsuboshi Colors - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Yocchan & Colonel Monochrome

Aggregator gang
I expected some kind of gag, congrats Sacchan! Maybe now the next step is for Yui to complement her

Double-page supporter
I dunno, I like these characters less and less with each episode. Even when they’re nice, they feel like they’re dead on the inside.

Dex-chan lover
1UP2RDU.png

HER HOPE AND OPTIMISM :
RESTORED

Double-page supporter
@gronkle: No, seriously — they never seem to care even slightly about anybody other than themselves. Not just “we only look out for each other”, they even treat each other like trash. It feels like one of them could get run over by a car and the other two would run past the mangled corpse laughing.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeVee they might be frivolous, inconsiderate and self-obsessed at times, but they are kids and that's how kids are. They are the centre of their own universe and everything is abstracted into a joke or a game.
Also did you read the chapter Three People Four Legs? They do care about each other really, when it matters. But they're also good enough friends to make fun of each other quite mercilessly.

Double-page supporter
@ZeeVee You *did* see that the plot of this chapter involved two of the girls helping the third overcome a problem that had nothing to do with them, yes?

Dex-chan lover
Further proof Sacchan just enjoys playing the fool.

Too pure.

Oh god I was so worried Colonel was dead. I'm ruined.

As an aside, my cats adore that kind of treat paste. I got Churu brand, and they won't leave me alone if I even walk near the package.

Dex-chan lover
You know your cat is comfortable with you if they let you hold them like that without a care in the world.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought that Colonel was dead, thank goodness it was not. Cute chapter this time.

Supporter
Not being loved by a cat is one of the most painful things you can have happen to you.

Users who are viewing this thread