Mitsudomoe - Vol. 9 Ch. 155 - Big Sis is a First-Class Architect

Group Leader
I’m back, baby!! 😎

After weeks and weeks of not accomplishing anything, I decided to finally come out of hiatus and focus on finishing all remaining Volume 9 chapters for all to enjoy.

I plan to resume hiatus and continue working on those scanlation tutorials as soon as we finish wrapping up Volume 9, so please look forward to it! 😉

Happy reading, everyone! 😄

Dex-chan lover
...Water-based writing on ICE CREAM STICK? Great idea. Totally won't be licked off.

Group Leader
@Abedeus I think it's okay since all the ice cream was already gone from the popsicle.

Real companies burn/print their marks on popsicles, I believe.

Group Leader
Man, that Yoshioka drink killed me. 😂

I wish that cafe was still around even just for the novelty of it.

Dex-chan lover
@floatingsunfish

My point was mostly that "winner" losing his stick because he licked too hard or accidentally washed off the print would be a bit peeved. And yeah, the popsicles I know have burned marks.

Thank you floatingsunfish, it's always great to have some more of this gem!

@Abedeus but it was a home-made solution to the "we're too lazy to play rock-paper-scissors" problem? Not like it matters after the 10 seconds it was used for...

Dex-chan lover
It was because of the watermelon all along. I love when innocuous, forgettable lines like that come back up at the end of the joke.

Thanks for another fun chapter always makes me happy to see it pop up in following

Dex-chan lover
MMMMMMMM....
I really wanted to drink Yoshioka's tasty eyebrows.

Glad we're finally closing the breach between chapters, I really don't want to skip any.

Group Leader
You're all welcome! It always brings us great joy to see you guys enjoying our releases! 😄

Please look forward to more Mitsudomoe in the future! 😉

Users who are viewing this thread