Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 27 - Omniscient and Omnipotent Trespassing Boobs Older Sister

Group Leader
God I have no clue what's going on in this manga.

I guess the girlfriend doesn't mind if he tries to touch her sisters tits though?
im pretty sure they arent dating yet unless i missed something in the earlier chapters but i think she was too distracted about the cross dressing and didnt question it.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
FR THANK you how tf did i not know that lol, time to reread the manga

Ahhh chapter 6 her sister calls her yuka good catch
I actually forgot about chapter 6, but I understood name based on context this chapter, because I'm too familiar with family name basis in manga, unless a relative (sibling/parent) comes along so sibling/parent would be called first name to differentiate the two.

Dex-chan lover
Good work with this chapter. Best of the 3 chapters. I have nothing but word of praise for you.
Man, hater gonna hate. Critic and all, dissing something people work for free is totally not cool.
I wonder if mangadex has a blocking function for this kind of situation.

Good work with this chapter. Best of the 3 chapters. I have nothing but word of praise for you.
Man, hater gonna hate. Critic and all, dissing something people work for free is totally not cool.
I wonder if mangadex has a blocking function for this kind of situation.
Similar thought to what I had, idc if it's a machine or bad translation. Zhaiiro just trying their best, and I haven't seen any other translations of chap 25-27. And they are doing it for free, best thing to do would be to give the correct translation, like what cgr and DynJarren did. Not sure what henman has against bad translations. Sure they could be better, but hey it's better than nothing. Keep up the good work Zhaiiro, and thank you.

me like this chapter it's all fun and entertaining probably favorite seeing more of satou

Dex-chan lover
what? So the sister planned everything that happened in this chapter? beginning by the book? Anime logic

Dex-chan lover
The omnipresence god decided to descent into this mortal realm in the form of a big girl to crossdress the shit out of the bois

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of amazing how the artist draws really good breasts and thighs, but absolutely atrocious asses. It's like they're not even there. Like he used a low poly model as a base pose and forgot to round the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread