Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year - Ch. 31 - Mitsuishi-san and the past ⑤

Dex-chan lover
Babe wake up, new mitsuishi lore just dropped
1eJBvf1r

Why is satou so fucking breedable

Dex-chan lover
As an aside, I think it's neat how similar "kofun" is to "coffin". Coincidences like that are always fun.

Double-page supporter
If it was that easy to get a gyat like that, fam, my life might be a little better

Screenshot-2023-10-09-00-05-31-552-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-j2k-edit.jpg

Dude looks like Scaramouche in this chapter.

Couldn't have put it better myself. This one easily became one of my favorites because of that. Wish I had a time machine just so I could skip forward and binge this (and a few others) to the end
Same, in my case... Reading these whole series is just like drinking beer, at first you might get confused why people like this peculiar thing. But the more you drink/read the more you attached to it.

It's just like acquired taste.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Also, Mitsuishi Papa isn't really a bad person.
Hajime is much worse.
Is there missing something on this translation wise? Like Mitsuishi's father is not a bad person but Hajime's farher is much worse kinda thing. Or does he call Hafime a worse person straight up?

Group Leader
Is there missing something on this translation wise? Like Mitsuishi's father is not a bad person but Hajime's farher is much worse kinda thing. Or does he call Hafime a worse person straight up?
I believe Shirosawa was just comparing Daddy Mitsuishi to Hajime in terms of influences in Yuuka.

Stay tuned for the matter of Hajime's father though.

Users who are viewing this thread