Mitsuki Wants to be Healed

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Unforgiven Scans will take on this series as they already work on the main series. I just wanted to go ahead and get the Title page up for now. Can't wait to read this in conjunction with the main series.
any news on this series?

Group Leader
any news on this series?
I really haven't seen much besides the first 2 chapters. The author seems to be more focused on the series involving the little brother of the Fem MC of the original series and the former Yankee OL friend.

I don't know anyone in Unforgiven Scans so I'd advise reaching out if interested.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Unforgiven Scans will take on this series as they already work on the main series. I just wanted to go ahead and get the Title page up for now. Can't wait to read this in conjunction with the main series.
Well that didn't quite happen, huh? Lol.
I guess things do be like that sometimes.

Group Leader
Well that didn't quite happen, huh? Lol.
I guess things do be like that sometimes.
My group will probably work on it when we finish one of the series we're currently working on. We're actually working on the sequel series to the one this is a spinoff of. So if you're interested check it out.

Dex-chan lover
My group will probably work on it when we finish one of the series we're currently working on. We're actually working on the sequel series to the one this is a spinoff of. So if you're interested check it out.
Oh, yeah I already checked that out, it's funny. I especially like the face she made after chugging alcohol lol. Wait, you were talking about the one where the mask girl is trying to date the little brother, right?

Users who are viewing this thread