Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 6 - Backdraft

Dex-chan lover
Which is the Miyu he knew on the first 2 page the one who moved was the fake the gloomy looking one

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As much as I like the mystery portion, any romance with Newmiyu is going to feel incredibly forced. Bro JUST found out the girl he was in love with died, has a calender stuck on the day she left, has a house full of memories about her.

If he just suddenly goes "oh I like new miyu now." Its going to be so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Drawing upon the power of the Death Messiah in my heart, that meeting between the two Miyus foreshadows that this is not simply a case of a lookalikes but that both Miyus are most likely two from a set of identical siblings who all share the same name but separated from each other as part of crazy ass experiment and that the old Miyu was in fact a psycho all along and coached the new Miyu into being her personal body double in case a third Miyu beat her and claimed the position of being the real Miyu. A snag happened and the old Miyu decided to off herself in a public manner so no one can claim the identity and the new Miyu decided to lure out the killer by pretending to be the old Miyu and this will also risk exposing the truth of the japonese les enfants terrible project while she's at it.

Dex-chan lover
I think this Miyu-chan isn't really good, but she's not that bad either. How should I said it...it's like she's walking in the grey area.

What she said to Murai's mom isn't very kind, but that's also a wake up call for them not to lament on the past way too long and cause suffering for everyone around them.
So she is a world of warcraft expansion faction antagonist

No wonder she fucking sucks so damn much!!

Dex-chan lover
Nom nom nom nom nom. Well I'm entertained! Dun dun dun!!

Dex-chan lover
It would be pretty funny if in the end it is revealed that she is the real Miyu but acts as the fake one to covers her track when investigating the murderer. It would be funnier if she revealed it after getting stabbed and dies afterward.
Other than the getting stabbed part, that's what I'm figuring now too

Dex-chan lover
literally let out a "huh?" at the last panel. this manga is messing with my brain

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking association lady was trying to dispose of the trash or scare Murai-kun's family into getting rid of it and it got out of control.
Bro she was a serial arsonist. It was just a convenient target plus the kid pissed her off.

Theres no scaring into action, she just wanted it to burn down

Dex-chan lover
kinda expecting the uno reverse of this being the real miyu actually
I hope so, itd make her character more interesting atleast instead of this forced mystery.

Would be interesting if this is og miyu and her personality was always this dark but since she was with MC she was putting on a front.

Dex-chan lover
A few guesses;

His parents had something to do with the original Miyu's death, that phone call in chapter 1 was sus(she called it 'accident', whoever would have been briefed on it back then would probably have said suicide)

The NHA lady probably only wanted to light some trash, but 'Miyu' did/planted something that made the fire spread
Not really, maybe she accidentally witnessed true Miyu's death but decided not to inform the police or the real Miyu's parent. For all we know, the official police statement would be suicide or accident aka the girl could have slip and fallen down and thus, real Miyu's parent would tell everyone around them that true Miya died in an accident. Based on how fake Miyu act, her not telling anyone about the death of her friend is in character for her

Dex-chan lover
A few guesses;

His parents had something to do with the original Miyu's death, that phone call in chapter 1 was sus(she called it 'accident', whoever would have been briefed on it back then would probably have said suicide)

The NHA lady probably only wanted to light some trash, but 'Miyu' did/planted something that made the fire spread
In JP, burning your own trash is banned. Waste incineration is handled by the city/waste disposal company.

Supporter
Honestly
The worst chapter so far
From the awful execution on the tone shifts to the downplay of the Arc itself to MC still asking If a socipath is evil
Ch1 really hooked me but im quickly losing interest in this series

Users who are viewing this thread