Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 7 - Miyu-chan Will Always Be Your Friend

Supporter
image.png

ah yes, "half-trained" :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Now that we met the real version of MMC I think he kinda sucks. The only redeeming quality he has is that Miyu influenced him.

Also the ending showing that FMC Miyu only likes him acting like Miyu and all the interactions were for his suspicion is so refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
yerp, she likes the fact that he had a connection with her and resembles her a bit. This girl is a full blown yandere.
Quite freaky that she'd go as far as french kissing him and then going for another peck on his cheek so aggressively just for that reason.

Idk how to feel about that, i just know i dont like it and that there might be more to it that we know so far

Dex-chan lover
So the MC being overtly nice is because of real Miyu's influence

If the series goes and explore and develop a bit more of the MC's "real" personality i think he will become more interesting later. Right now he's unlikable and dumb. And since he'a gonna help the fake Miyu i think it will happen

Dex-chan lover
Good reveals for Generic Miyu's singleminded love and Yuushin barely recognizing his own identity. I was skeptical but I like where this is going because both are cold people underneath. They'll do worse than arson in this investigation.

Dex-chan lover
I find him still considering his character change to be "fake" kinda weird. If you are influenced by something/someone in your formative years and change your system of values, that is not "fake", that is a new "real you" now.

The plot thickens.

And my
Erased
senses are tingling. I put my bet on the homeroom teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread