Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 8 - Suspects

Dex-chan lover
HOLY THICC, BATMAN!

But yeah, I can now understand new Miyu's approach to this, dressing up and acting like as the old Miyu as a way to pull the culprit out in the open. Very clever, I must say.

And it looks like we might have one of those five suspects already baring themselves (lol) before us: Tachibana Koharu (compare pg 8 to last page). Will she be a likely suspect, or a total ditz?

Supporter
Bro what? That ending.

Also, why is fake Miyu so obsessed with real Miyu? That's probably the thing I want to know the most, right now.

Dex-chan lover
i suspect fale miyu is the big girl.
and now for a crack fueled theory:
1. fake miyu was in love with real miyu
2. on that day fake miyu confessed, but as you can see here shes very intense
3. real miyu killed herself
4. thats why the fat girl (fake miyu) is also on the list of suspects
5. she wants our boys help to catch herself, because she wants to be punished for being the reason she died

Dex-chan lover
Welp, MC continues to be a doormat in the face of 'Miyu's' unhealthy advances...

And what on Earth was that ending lmao:lewd::pacman:

Is that...that Koharu girl from the class Photo?

If so, she, uh, had one hell of a growth spurt...

Dex-chan lover
Ma'am this is Japan and you are being a sussy-baka. I'm gunna need you to speedrun your explanation on why your hiding in the bushes, exposing yours... Or I'm calling the police you pervert.

Supporter
FakeMiyu saw RealMiyu commit suicide and blames herself for not doing more in the moment to stop her, so she's indulging in escapism by convincing herself that one of her classmates at the time drove RealMiyu to that state?

Probably not, but this is the kind of story where you can come up with a crackpot theory for every single chapter and eventually nail it. I hope it involves a ghost.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like Yuushin is the bait, current Miyu-chan is the fisherman, and the culprit is the fish.

New girl is probably Tachibana Koharu.

Users who are viewing this thread