Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 8 - Suspects

Dex-chan lover
I hope it will go the same way as Shibatarian. everyone is becoming Miyu.

Dex-chan lover
Is that supposed to be one of suspects? It's gotta be Koharu if so

Also, the chubby one with glasses is actually the current Miyu right? I'm not the only one who thinks that right? Remove the glass, make her slimmer and change the haircut and it's her

Dex-chan lover
The naked girl has to be acting. Why would you be hiding but when there are people, you come out, especially when there is a boy's voice?

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely not. Everyone in this story need a therapist or Jesus.
I dunno, from what we've seen of her in the flashbacks 'so far, she seems to have been normal, like saying you want to marry soneone as a child is not that serious, though she was admittedly seemingly too kind and trusting that she didn't see the murderous classmate coming.
Here before it turns out real Miyu offed herself because she wanted fake Miyu to become obsessed with solving her death, thus trapping fake Miyu to her forever in a twisted way
Well, I can of course be proven wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, from what we've seen of her in the flashbacks 'so far, she seems to have been normal, like saying you want to marry soneone as a child is not that serious, though she was admittedly seemingly too kind and trusting that she didn't see the murderous classmate coming.

Well, I can of course be proven wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.
Ah sorry I was agreeing with you but phrased it poorly. Everyone else but her needs a therapist or Jesus.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way the chubby girl is actually fake miyu...right? And the big twist is that she murdered real miyu? Maybe having a mental breakdown and disassociating with that person?

Until we see them in the same room, that's what I'll be sticking with.

Fed-Kun's army
GenericMiyu and RealMiyu have different eyes which allow us to distinguish them, but is there a tell for when Yuushin has a layer of RealMiyu or not?

Dex-chan lover
It's been very heavily implied that fake Miyu is a lesbian who was in love with real Miyu. Hence her affection for Yuushin whenever he's behaving the way real Miyu would behave.
I thought fake!Miyu said it herself that gender doesn't matter when it comes to love.
I am sure she will be doing just fine regardless of her target of obsession gender.

Users who are viewing this thread