Mizu no Tomodachi Kappaman - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Search for Kawataro's Mother

Whoa, really unexpected to see this getting scanlated. As a huge Tokuhiro Masaya fan, I thank you a lot!

Just a dumb question: I noticed that the raws used here are apparently from the taiwanese edition, so do they happen to have any censorship in the dicks? I don't remember dicks being censored with circles in them in other Tokuhiro manga I saw and I don't know if these are on the original japanese version either, since this ran still in Jump (even tho Tar-chan didn't have any of these)

but anyway, thanks a lot for starting this project!

Whoa, really unexpected to see this getting scanlated. As a huge Tokuhiro Masaya fan, I thank you a lot!

Just a dumb question: I noticed that the raws used here are apparently from the taiwanese edition, so do they happen to have any censorship in the dicks? I don't remember dicks being censored with circles in them in other Tokuhiro manga I saw and I don't know if these are on the original japanese version either, since this ran still in Jump (even tho Tar-chan didn't have any of these)

but anyway, thanks a lot for starting this project!
Hey there! Thanks for your interest! Yes, it's the taiwanese release. I happened to stumble upon all three volumes for a dollar. If I had the Japanese raws I'd use those instead. The half-tone censorship is there in the raws unfortunately, I wonder if they also censored the nipples, I'm not sure. Better than nothing I guess! Cheers.

Hey there! Thanks for your interest! Yes, it's the taiwanese release. I happened to stumble upon all three volumes for a dollar. If I had the Japanese raws I'd use those instead. The half-tone censorship is there in the raws unfortunately, I wonder if they also censored the nipples, I'm not sure. Better than nothing I guess! Cheers.
yeah, I was just asking out of curiosity, there are very few people deeply (sorta) aware of Tokuhiro's work in the west and I just happen to be one of them LMAO

But still, thanks a lot for this! I feel actually happy to see more of this guy's work finally translated (I managed to read Tar-chan in its entirety and I love it)

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, how did she know they had bathed together? I thought he had hidden himself.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the mangaka's visualization of "overwork" was drawing dicks. There sure were quite a few dick jokes in this chapter. Thank you scanlators for your hard work.

Power Uploader
Someone shared last ch in some server and I couldn't believe someone picked this up, extremely appreciated and very fun to see more tokuhiro fans

regarding your questions, yeah JP scans do have nipples and non censored c*cks xd

If ya need something else, I'm here to help out either providing scans or editing, cheers

Last edited:
Someone shared last ch in some server and I couldn't believe someone picked this up, extremely appreciated and very fun to see more tokuhiro fans

regarding your questions, yeah JP scans do have nipples and non censored c*cks xd

If ya need something else, I'm here to help out either providing scans or editing, cheers
Sent you a message!

Users who are viewing this thread