Mizutama Honey Boy - Vol. 10 Ch. 52.5 - Special booklet

Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
3,073
The epilogue! Resolution was nice.

But man

I don't remember most of these characters. I just reread this, wtf

Also, that one page is literally this tweet
https://mobile.twitter.com/iwearaonesie/status/702543805749317632?lang=en
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
6,186
Well that was perfect, Ohime X Nanao, Makoto X Ichika children, them getting married.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
1,541
This was a much needed resolution chapter! Really feels like it ends the story.

Sengoku's proposal suits her
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
1,805
Now it feel complete. I'm a bit surprised that Nanao and Hime didn't ended up together but, hey, you know what, I'm not even mad, it would have been too obvious.
Anyway, It was not the best romcom I read, but it wasa nice one! Thanks for the translation!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
313
I just realized that most of the cast is/will be related to each other through Nanao's family.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
2,694
Mei and Shirou are too cute 🙈💘 I love this a lot!!

Kind of disappointed that it didn’t show Hime and Nanao get together in the end, but at least it insinuates them having a future relationship.

and I low key want Hime and Nanao to have their own manga
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
1,833
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that was a nice epilogue, i'm so happy we got to see a grown-up version of mei and shirou!!!!!! <3 ALSO I'M SO HAPPY FOR SHIZUKU AND NADESHIKO!??!?!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
408
I never expected to get such an in depth look at literally ALL of the characters lives after 8 years. This chapter is so amazing for that. The wedding was great it would have been great to see if they had kids or something but nevertheless I’m happy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top