Mizutama Honey Boy

Group Leader
Well this was just cute as hell 😢 I'm glad I found it! Thanks random manga generator pick thing🙏

I love an odd couple, especially one that's so sweet. They're total opposites and totally made for each other. Ugh this was just a warm fuzzy blanket the whole way through. Did I mention funny? This is my kind of story.

Group Leader
i read this awhile ago and came back here somehow

this is pretty cute ig

I kind of slacked off at the middle volumes but thank goodness I pursued to finish this story. It was good and sooooo hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud.
Comedy : 10
Romance: 7.5
Plot: 7
To recommend: yes if you want to have a good laugh and are in the mood of reading a not so romance heavy plot

Dex-chan lover
Dude this manga is taking me what feels like SO DAMN LONG to finish, I was reading from ch1 to ch12 and it literally felt like 4 hours had passed, definitely finishing this though, it's kind of refreshing having a girly guy take lead :,)

Group Leader
This manga started off as a silly gag and ended up as one of the best shoujos I have ever read. It ticked pretty much every box for me - good world building, amazing chemistry between characters, nice pacing, cute art, sweet as all hell romance, a decent chunk of story even after the confession and some amazing one-shots in between to spice things up. Also bonus points for having like, the bisexual king (Nanao) that makes up about 40% of this manga's charm

Users who are viewing this thread