MMSCANS

Dex-chan lover
why the fuuudge you jump 10+ chapters and release?
GET DA ORDER RIGHT MATE.

Thank you for the Eleceed mass update!!! It was so frustrating waiting for the official scans to keep up with the raws. I hope you'll continue working on Eleceed.

Thank you for updating several chapters of ELECEED
It's like a sudden Xmas gift ❀ I've been pending the official tl but then found out your team decided to be Santa :)

Many thanks once again πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thanks A Lot for updating these chapters of ELECEED. And please carry on the good work till the recent releases.

Thank YOU,

.β–€β–ˆβ–€.β–ˆβ–„β–ˆ.β–ˆβ–€β–ˆ.β–ˆβ–„.β–ˆ.β–ˆβ–„β–€γ€€β–ˆβ–„β–ˆ.β–ˆβ–€β–ˆ.β–ˆβ”€β–ˆ
─.β–ˆ.β”€β–ˆβ–€β–ˆ.β–ˆβ–€β–ˆ.β–ˆ.β–€β–ˆ.β–ˆβ–€β–„γ€€β”€β–ˆ.β”€β–ˆβ–„β–ˆ.β–ˆβ–„β–ˆ

Thanks for the update, been a fan of your group since ur Yt days,glad you found a new platform after the end of your channel,what up with your website.

I am very grateful to you guys for translating Eleceed! I just learned about your site recently and little did I know that you're also on mangadex. It's Christmas when I learned that eleceed have up to 120 translated chapters. It's one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever receive. Once again, thank you for the mass upload of Eleceed because it's my favourite. I don't need to wait for tuesdays anymore! Thank you so so much! Hope you upload more soon... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Best wishes...

i’m here again to comment that you guys are the love of my life. i will give up my first born child for blessing me with all these eleceed chapters. i love u 😘

Can I apply for proofreader? I have zero experience in it but I'm willing to learn every aspect of being a proof reader. I'm also quite confident with my English and grammar.

If possible you should really check out β€œlow world class ” I ready hope this could be translated ,the art is stunning to potential readers you would enjoy this (naver webtoon) https://m.comic.naver.com/index.nhn

Group Leader
@precious_jules SLR, about that, you don't need to sign in, it's just that the payment info used to pay for the hosting is different and requires confirmation first to get accepted, and it's still not accepted which is why that sign in thingy shows up

Hey, I am just wondering, when I try to get into your website, the browser asks me my log-in credentials, so I can get inside the site. Should I sign up somewhere so I can access the website?

Thanks for answering in advance.

I love that you guys are doing Unholy Blood, and it looks like you are doing a great job! Can you guys either work on or upload the chapters on the site that are missing? It's pretty confusing without them.

I would like to ask, where do i find chapters 26 - 33 of White Blood?? Can you please pleeeassseee tell me? And if u don't know either then it's ok... πŸ™

Users who are viewing this thread