Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 1 - Dream? Reality?

Fed-Kun's army
not bad i love such storys i only hope this is a normal comic with little bit romance :D

Supporter
What do you mean "end of chapter"? Nothing got resolved yet!! How can this be the introductory chapter?

bit of a weird place to end the chapter, I am wondering where it will go though
Thanks for translating!

So we were suppose to feel satisfied because he beat his boss (OLDMAN WITH NO STRENGTH) whom was asking him to work? I mean, he litteraly just asked you to work... BUT ITSS OKAY SINCE APOCALYPSE IS COMING RIIIGHT?
Really bad debut for me... A-ny-wayyy

@dopeboykx it's make sense on next chapter
it's not the same person, he is reincarnated to the past. not to e traveling back to the past

Dex-chan lover
"You've read too many reincarnation novels!"
Yeah~... Oh, wait, you were talking to the protagonist in the manhua...

Wow, how much time did he spend zoning out in his office? That's a lot of people to randomly come chat with him suddenly.

Wow, that was a really weird point to end the first chapter at... Looks like this is going to be one of those stories with annoyingly short chapters.

I love the atmosphere and tone of the first panels dominated by the red and black. It's been done a number of times before but I especially like how it's done in this manhua.

WTF the art is really down grade the 1-2 is good but they changed the art really fast like they rushed the process and adding more 3d background that we otu are going to feel turn off reading this.

Double-page supporter
Its the first chapter and I have no bloody idea whats going on. I hate first chapters like these. How does the peanut gallery get to calling him out for reading to many isekia novels and taking his meds. ? terrible writing.

the baldy should be careful,maybe what will be cut will not be the pay.
while everything was mostly cliche for this kind of formula, the dead eyes is kind of convincing.
people who fought to death so many times and saw so much tragedy, having a different aura really should be expected.
or a breakdown, they crying again because of chock wouldn't be surprising.
but when they are all okay and go into being all hopeful and motivated about the future, so positive and all because 'a second chance' often kind throw me off a bit.
idk, after suffering so much the last thing i would expect is to them to be mentally stable lul

Users who are viewing this thread