Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 2 - Premonition of Apocalypse

So he's a person from the future who get his soul stuck in the body of someone from the past and now he will try to survive the Apocalypse.

I hope that they explain better how the Apocalypse begun in the future or at least give some reason

Oh. I also expect some "Wait, but they are getting stronger too fast!" bullsh*t as well.

Group Leader
Hopefully the next chapter will be done in the next 3 days, finalizing some QC details with the team😑

Dex-chan lover
@FrostedFoxes MC is from 200 years after the apocalypse. Cellphones had fallen out of fashion by that point. He reincarnated backwards in time into some other person's body, hence the comment about the memories of "this body".

Double-page supporter
Mission objective! Save the imouta!

Do not fail your mission MC! :s

Fed-Kun's army
Im fucking confused is the grey him "thinking" or the grey him talking in like a "deep voice/serious tone" I mean it seems like he should mention the apocalypse THEN the guys like "what kind of joke on april 1st" etc..etc.. Because if you follow the story it seems like the april fools joke was him slamming his boss on the floor, which no1 in there right mind would assume that as a joke. I hope this whole manga isn't like this.

Edit: Still will enjoy it, just a little less if its super fast like this. Something like The Last Human is a great read in the same aspect.

Double-page supporter
Wtf this is confusing? And BS. So it’s not going back to the past but more like transmigrated into another body of the past? Wtf I’m out

Users who are viewing this thread