Mo Shi Wei Wang - Ch. 24 - Xiao Yu's First Blood

Group Leader
More plz
Thanks for translating
Hehe......The title should be Queen of Apocalypse, coz the girl gonna be stronger :3

Double-page supporter
If 1 x 2 then it's 2

Brother your math is good

I'm dead 😂

it is just like watching 2 comedians.

if mad repeat swing is included in a technique everyone will become master of combat
🤣

@mrmm
The duplicate ability also makes the copy 2x stronger, so he is saying that the duplicate will have 4x efficiency because of her sister's buff.

I am already hungry for character development for Xiao Yu... Will take quite some time until we get there, I'd think.

Double-page supporter
I was hoping she would split it in half... I guess shes not that impressive... I been playing Dying Light and spliting zombies right down the middle :/ Stuff out of those supernatural action mangas :D

No offense, but this translation is pretty janky. The name of the girls ability changes in the chapter itself, With how its described and what it does, both names are wrong, it should have been called "Enhancement"(defined as:bring out good qualities, improve it) not "strengthen" or "enforcement". Also the MCs comment about "having 4 materials in total", that really needs to be edited to something like "It will be like having 4 pieces of normal material." Lastly, while "material" works, if there is some other specific name for this, it should be used. Something like "Evolution material" or "low grade low tier evolution material", 'material' can literally be anything. Short hand to make it shorter if you wanted, could call it "Ev mats".

that was the shittiest thing that i ever read enforce so after duplicating we will have 4 noice*click* best plot ever

Users who are viewing this thread