Mob Douzen no Akuyaku Reijou wa Dansou Shite Kouryaku Taishou no Za o Nerau - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Who do they think they’re fooling? THAT IS NOT A 12 YEAR OLD!!! I figured out the real plot, the OG Elizabeth was posing as a teen to try and become the prince’s wife because shes not actually the real daughter Elizabeth but a fake that wasn’t the right age!! I cracked the code

Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
hahaha everyone freaking out over her being a 12 y/o

and I am too- that’s crazy! she really looks 16 (especially that 170 cm height)

thanks for the chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
"how is she 12"

real 12 year old back when manual labor was a thing they had to do:
12-year-old-newsie-wilmington-1910-war-is-hell-store.jpg

my main takeaway is big bro might be a big sis like MC...

Dex-chan lover
i think her height is more like 1'65 which is still high, but the boots help getting to 1'70

Dex-chan lover
Man this series is so funny. I do agree with everyone else that she looks older than 12 though, maybe more around 13-15.

The way she's influencing all the OG candidates makes me cackle so hard though,didn't expect knight boy would be the messy bishounen kid from her game flashbacks.

Thanks for the tl!

I'm sorry to say this to the scanalators but 170cm was about my height when I was 12. I am a girl. I didn't come from a titan family, I just grew early and stopped growing around 13. 🥲 Having 12 year olds as assistant military instructors is wild though.

Dex-chan lover
From what I remeber in the manga she was 160-ish when she was 12 + hightened boots to be 170, and when she enter the academy she's 170-ish + 10cm boots to be 180, but even with that she's barely taller than the other ML (crown prince)

Dex-chan lover
It is possible, I knew a few people who were 5 foot 7 at age 12. A couple of them were girls. Early puberty is a thing, but considering the diet and alleged time period, this is really a stretch.

Double-page supporter
i think her height is more like 1'65 which is still high, but the boots help getting to 1'70
10 cm. In the novel Elizabeth casually mentions that her boots add 10 cm to her height 😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm a junior high school teacher, and girl truly does grow faster than men. So it's not that weird that she is that high at that age, since girl won't grow anymore anyway after their growth spurt

Users who are viewing this thread