Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
If this still goes on next chapter its a drop. Why would you spend so many chapters dragging out a fight that does not have any stakes, or do anything significant that does not even involve the mc at all
Next chapter is the end of the fight.

Fed-Kun's army
6 chapters is quite a lot to spend on a fight in a manga that is basically just out of the exposition.

Weird pacing considering it's not even like this is a fault in the novel iirc, this feels like new manga-only content.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter with a whole lotta nothin' (yes i know we got backstory, but the fight aint over, so fuck this shit)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the novel, but this seem good to me. No ideal why everyone hate this arc. This is like nothing compare to other shounen battle manga arcs.
Because this isn't a shonen battle manga. It's a slice-of-life adventure manga with battle elements.

The story is closer to Frieren than it is to Naruto. The fights are cool but it's not why people read it. Fights are the cherry on top, the cream of the cake, but not the cake itself.

Dex-chan lover
They want to see the harem apparently. They want shallow plot
Bro I don't know what kind of mangas you see but 5 chapters (6 with the next one) of a meaningless fight that we know will end with MC miraculously coming back stopping the fight becoming friends and everyone happy joining the party for just a +1 in the harem is stupid. It's not even a boss fight, it's not even a deep story (just a random demon wanting to monopolize a guy she became obsessed for because he took her out of a bunch of thorny branches). This crap of a fight has taken almost a 1/5 of a manga that has been published since 2021 and ONLY has 24 chapters (and those chapters are rarely more than 17 pages)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Interested in reading next chapter raws here's a link
https://www.rh2plusmanga.com/manga/mob-kara-hajimaru-tansaku-eiyuutan/24-1/
BEAWARE A LOT OF AD BUT IT'S LEGIT.
Uuuggghhhh.

Guys? Don't. It's not worth it. Those ads somehow bypass both NoScript and uBlock Origin. And also, it's not the original raws, but what appears to be an Indonesian translation.

That said....

Are the chapters actually split like this in the original raws? Because looking through that janky-ass site, I didn't see the "To Be Continued" until two "chapters" later.

Dex-chan lover
Because this isn't a shonen battle manga. It's a slice-of-life adventure manga with battle elements.

The story is closer to Frieren than it is to Naruto. The fights are cool but it's not why people read it. Fights are the cherry on top, the cream of the cake, but not the cake itself.
Just a wild and crazy thought but....

....Is there any law out there that demands that all manga must conform to a specific set of genre tropes?

I mean, it's not like it's the first time a manga has broken ground by combining two genres. Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon was infamous for this because it combined the genres of Mahou Shoujo with Sentai - two things you'd never expect to go well together, but there you have it.

And then there was Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, which brought the sensibilities of Gundam to the Mahou Shoujo genre, and gave us the immortal line, "Someone's about to get befriended."

..... Whiiiiiiich looks like is what's about to happen in the next chapter or two here. :02:

Dex-chan lover
Why is this still going..... just end the fight its been rinse and repeat the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
Never have I wanted updates as much as I do now. This is more interesting than the manga had been up until now.

Dex-chan lover
People only wants harem and slice-of-life like Frieren, so they whined.
I mean even though you know that MC will save the day, the fight still gives a lot about their battle prowess and how they interacts. The fight was quite good too.
If you don't want to see the fight because you know the conclusion, why read most mangas? We know what will happen in most mangas: MC will win, villains will lose, MC will get girl(s), etc.

For those who whined that the manga is different because there's no such fight in the novel, you know what? In the novel there'd be no harem because MC was more interested to one human girl.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Sylphy went complete merciless! Disturbing gap there. That link with the indonesian 24th chapter, now I know that indonesians like their women from Brazil.

Dex-chan lover
so.. we done now? like fr?
coz this is long ass shit of nothing but pity card playing out.. and it's bad at doing it..
all of these flashy stuff for what again?

Dex-chan lover
Uuuggghhhh.

Guys? Don't. It's not worth it. Those ads somehow bypass both NoScript and uBlock Origin. And also, it's not the original raws, but what appears to be an Indonesian translation.

That said....

Are the chapters actually split like this in the original raws? Because looking through that janky-ass site, I didn't see the "To Be Continued" until two "chapters" later.
I gave a warning to the ads plus the link on mangadex to the "official raws" the next chapter is divided into 2 parts. Plus I said it was a raw not a translated English chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I don't know what kind of mangas you see but 5 chapters (6 with the next one) of a meaningless fight that we know will end with MC miraculously coming back stopping the fight becoming friends and everyone happy joining the party for just a +1 in the harem is stupid. It's not even a boss fight, it's not even a deep story (just a random demon wanting to monopolize a guy she became obsessed for because he took her out of a bunch of thorny branches). This crap of a fight has taken almost a 1/5 of a manga that has been published since 2021 and ONLY has 24 chapters (and those chapters are rarely more than 17 pages)
That's just your assumption bro. If you want to enjoy reading a story, don't put your experience in reading other mangas to a certain manga. This fight got different view of battle that wasn't repetitive, the plot is explained it's not a waste of time, the drawings is good this is a battle manga you have to enjoy the fight scene (it's not a novel).

If it's a lazy writing or drawing by author i would understand your disappointment. You are mad because you are just bored. Well it's up to you

Dex-chan lover
Just a wild and crazy thought but....

....Is there any law out there that demands that all manga must conform to a specific set of genre tropes?

I mean, it's not like it's the first time a manga has broken ground by combining two genres. Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon was infamous for this because it combined the genres of Mahou Shoujo with Sentai - two things you'd never expect to go well together, but there you have it.

And then there was Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, which brought the sensibilities of Gundam to the Mahou Shoujo genre, and gave us the immortal line, "Someone's about to get befriended."

..... Whiiiiiiich looks like is what's about to happen in the next chapter or two here. :02:
There is nothing like that but it's always funny if a vegan complaining because there is only meat in the menu. A good plot twist is always nice but it's rare you shouldn't make an effort to forcing things the way you want.

Please critics if it's actually bad, people! (Just in case, i am not arguing to you)

Dex-chan lover
Ok from what I understand
1. The current demon waifu isn't who she really is
2. The cause is the horn we see in this chapter
3. Her real self is the loli version we see on the manga cover
I thought she could change her appearance like sylphy. Feel free to add anything I missed.

What are you talking about? Fights like these are why I am reading this.

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? Fights like these are why I am reading this.
I agree. The SoL elements just aren't all that great in this manga. The battles and this battle specifically has been more interesting parts so far.

Contributor
Ok from what I understand
1. The current demon waifu isn't who she really is
2. The cause is the horn we see in this chapter
3. Her real self is the loli version we see on the manga cover
I thought she could change her appearance like sylphy. Feel free to add anything I missed.
Not read the source material but i guess you are right, Sylphy noticed it and get twisted. Hopefully in the next chapter she will pull out the horn so she will back to the same form as Sylphy.

Users who are viewing this thread