Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
my guess is either he will keep her summoned all the time because of the tree or syl will go god mode on that plant and tear it apart, dont know if they are from the same world tho

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing our hint is the guild is actually the eeeeevil ones (I mean not really a shocker pretty tropey the ones in power are actually the bad guys) also that we had the author written into a corner how to resolve this arc as it'd be impossible for anyone to trust that devil after all she didi controlled or not.

So hard reset we get with even new looks and everything so we can be all "Oh look she changed lets forget all the bad she did" although at least they have still made her annoying like MC was originally afraid of with her being a devil afterall.
you need to remember the evil shit was basically cause of the demon horn thingy essentially brainwashing her

Dex-chan lover
Nrrrghhh.

I'm not liking how these chapters are split up. They stop and start right smack-dab in the middle of a developing plot point.

It'd be one thing if these were legitimate cliff-hangers like in the fight with Lucela, but no. It's more like when you're in the middle of watching something on Netflix, and right in the middle of a scene it suddenly stops and says you have to wait until next week to see the rest of the episode.

Editor-kun at the publisher's office really needs to get their shit straight.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to the next update.. hope it comes soon.

While I do miss when this was updated more frequently.. at least we're getting the anime soon.
Just leaves me to wonder.. will the translation end up covering the anime, or like other series.. will the anime pass up what's translated of the manga or keep up with the translation's speed? lol

Users who are viewing this thread