Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

What in the name of heck is that assault at the end?
Almost getting bumped into whilst walking like a pompous fool, getting apologized to with a joke, then he gets offended by the rank and uses deadly/excessive force on what to him is essentially a civilian?
(prediction) And the trope says: he'll get away with a slap on the wrist (like a day suspension or inconsequential fee), which will still piss him off and try to kill MC for the offense of giving him trouble (that slap on the wrist). Whilst MC lies in the hospital for weeks.

Dex-chan lover
Wait why would they only be saying "Do you wanna be banned"? Like he should be being arrested for assault immediately. What a joke and ofcourse noone seems to care outside of the 2 police.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so he's one of those beta mc. I knew that from the first chapter, and not a very intelligent one at that. The fact for 2 years he wasted time hunting slimes. When he could have made a lot more gains by hunting on the second floor. Hell he's using a wooden sword. I'm sure as long as he has proper training he could have used a real sword. Also he's pretty dumb with money He also distance himself from his childhood friend based on beta reason. That's pathetic. Trying to call him a hero in any way is pretty far off the mark.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so he's one of those beta mc. I knew that from the first chapter, and not a very intelligent one at that. The fact for 2 years he wasted time hunting slimes. When he could have made a lot more gains by hunting on the second floor. Hell he's using a wooden sword. I'm sure as long as he has proper training he could have used a real sword. Also he's pretty dumb with money He also distance himself from his childhood friend based on beta reason. That's pathetic. Trying to call him a hero in any way is pretty far off the mark.
Well... The fact that he almost died against goblin the second he's in 2nd floor say otherwise, the real question is why he goes solo on dungeon for the past 2 years? Where it's common for adventurer to go in group, considering he got hurt from slime in the past 2 years and also bug spray usage, there also transportation, slime core which only amount 500 yen ( and he only found at least 1 in a hour ) and he's a still a student, prolly he doesn't have much leeway with money. Regarding he distancing with his childhood friend might be because he's at that age that recently see her as opposite sex, there also low self confidence and he has nothing to back it up ( prestige, social status, and academic ) and no this is not a hero but a mob that somehow got lucky and " might " be fix his low self confidence .

Dex-chan lover
Well... The fact that he almost died against goblin the second he's in 2nd floor say otherwise, the real question is why he goes solo on dungeon for the past 2 years? Where it's common for adventurer to go in group, considering he got hurt from slime in the past 2 years and also bug spray usage, there also transportation, slime core which only amount 500 yen ( and he only found at least 1 in a hour ) and he's a still a student, prolly he doesn't have much leeway with money. Regarding he distancing with his childhood friend might be because he's at that age that recently see her as opposite sex, there also low self confidence and he has nothing to back it up ( prestige, social status, and academic ) and no this is not a hero but a mob that somehow got lucky and " might " be fix his low self confidence .
Pretty much. A loser who just gets lucky. Low self confidence is a plague in Japan especially in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the organisation? Are they really so useless and powerless that anyone inside the premises can just straight up beat someone else in front of the guards without any kind of major consequences? What about outside? If like a temporary ban or whatever is the only consequence they can muster what's happening in the streets outside? Is everyone just getting killed the moment they walk by an alleyway? I get the teehee annoying cliché these dudes have to make to please the editors, but at least comission more than two braincells to think it out.

Dex-chan lover
Author trying hard to imitate eminence in the shadow combined with japanese weird manzai. Somehow the servant serving no purpose at all, plus the said figure always smiling with dumb face.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is beta. So f-cking beta.
I like the story... but MC really makes things go downhill. I rather have a perverted MC than a really beta one.
Honestly, if you wait for to confess to a good looking girl, she will just be stolen by others. Mostly handsome guys. Facts. :nyoron:

This MC is beta. So f-cking beta.
I like the story... but MC really makes things go downhill. I rather have a perverted MC than a really beta one.
Honestly, if you wait for to confess to a good looking girl, she will just be stolen by others. Mostly handsome guys. Facts. :nyoron:
“I’m, uh, I’m really happy for you. No, really. Congratulations.”

Users who are viewing this thread