Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Power Uploader
Pretty sure I'm reading other things they have so can't but I don't understand why are they.. naa don't care enough anymore to continue the sentence xd
We don't drop series we have consistently worked on and enjoyed, not even due to other groups picking up and sniping our series. It's been mentioned already. There's really no point in people coming to the comments at this point about it. They've generally already read our argument, know we have never announced dropping it, know that it has had constant releases with no 3 month gaps on our site, and know we have no intention to drop. We've been working on the series for a year under the group names Orbital and Manga Galaxy. I've already stated that there will be simultaneous releases for it going forward and that in our view the other group is a sniper.

There is no point in debating it. Our minds won't be changed just as much as anyone else's. The other group has already been mentioned to all of our affiliates as being a sniper, such as MangaSushi, PORT, Animated Glitch, ACE, etc. Their reputation among scan workers is in the gutters, and it's fine if readers don't understand the series pick-up process. It was N-Scans duty to check if the series had been continued further than simply looking on Mangadex, it's fine if readers don't check that. It is not the readers' prerogative to check these things, it is the scan workers' duty to do so.

Our group won't be checking comments on Mangadex going forward for this series. So if anyone has any comments or fixes needed for our chapter versions, please report them on our Discord. We have generally daily communication and releases of all of our series announced there.

MD@Home
We don't drop series we have consistently worked on and enjoyed, not even due to other groups picking up and sniping our series. It's been mentioned already. There's really no point in people coming to the comments at this point about it. They've generally already read our argument, know we have never announced dropping it, know that it has had constant releases with no 3 month gaps on our site, and know we have no intention to drop. We've been working on the series for a year under the group names Orbital and Manga Galaxy. I've already stated that there will be simultaneous releases for it going forward and that in our view the other group is a sniper.

There is no point in debating it. Our minds won't be changed just as much as anyone else's. The other group has already been mentioned to all of our affiliates as being a sniper, such as MangaSushi, PORT, Animated Glitch, ACE, etc. Their reputation among scan workers is in the gutters, and it's fine if readers don't understand the series pick-up process. It was N-Scans duty to check if the series had been continued further than simply looking on Mangadex, it's fine if readers don't check that. It is not the readers' prerogative to check these things, it is the scan workers' duty to do so.

Our group won't be checking comments on Mangadex going forward for this series. So if anyone has any comments or fixes needed for our chapter versions, please report them on our Discord. We have generally daily communication and releases of all of our series announced there.

If you could extend that mindset to not uploading on MD as well that would be great.

Calling the other group a snipe is laughable at best especially when you opt to not upload to MD yourself.

Also as the website manager of MangaSushi I can tell personally that's cap.

In fact I called you out instead of being toxic.

Stop lying and start thinking about your own actions instead of making up fake drama.

Aggregator gang

Doesn't upload for months. Claims they have a full up to date chapters on their website. Still won't upload them here. Calls the group that picked it up a sniper.

Lol. Lmao even.

Power Uploader
If you could extend that mindset to not uploading on MD as well that would be great.

Calling the other group a snipe is laughable at best especially when you opt to not upload to MD yourself.

Also as the website manager of MangaSushi I can tell personally that's cap.

In fact I called you out instead of being toxic.

Stop lying and start thinking about your own actions instead of making up fake drama.
Okay, I had intended to make my previous comment my last one here on Mangadex. But due to the after-effects of my last comment being "taken the wrong way," I have been compelled to come back here.

In my previous comment, I mentioned other groups who I do have friends and affiliates with. However, my comments/opinions do not reflect the opinions of an entire group, nor their leaders. I have had communications with people in each group listed, and there are those in various groups who do agree with me that N-scans is a sniping group. Again, however, that is not to say each group, such as MangaSushi, has officially designated N-scans a sniping group.

I will also say having an opinion on other groups and stating them is neither out of ego nor toxic. Another group chose to engage in sniping behavior, and in my opinion, is doing so poorly and not up to par with anything we have posted for this series. No other group is required to agree with that, just as no reader is. Anyone is able to read from any group they prefer, which I will not nor do I intend to encroach upon. I have never formally requested for Mangadex to remove their group or chapters, which I have seen other groups do in similar circumstances (Arena Scans).

Though overall, I apologize to those who are not directly involved with N-scans, such as MangaSushi. They have always done great work and I did enjoy my previous time working there, though that has been quite a while. I apologize to Luna, specifically, for not being able to convey everything about this timely and I wish the best to her.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't upload for months. Claims they have a full up to date chapters on their website. Still won't upload them here. Calls the group that picked it up a sniper.

Lol. Lmao even.

Yeah but.. they also didn't have it fully updated on their website either.. they had like 1 or 2 extra chapters at the time back when this whole thing started because they were potentially losing ad revenue to their website.

So.. Lmfao even.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I'm the kind of person to wait a bit when a new group comes out of nowhere to start translating a series in case they are trying to snipe a series… that said, after reading comments here I do not regret reading N-scans' translation at all.

Users who are viewing this thread