Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

it great , thanks for the chapters, usually translators just leave series in middle when they have problem like this , but thanks again for releasing chapters

Dex-chan lover
Chapter looked fine to me, didn't notice any issues. As for the chapter, I'm a little surprised how long they are beating around the bush on him summoning the other card. Thanks to the artwork we already know he's keeping her even if it is a small spoiler, but I'm surprised they've gone so many chapters without pulling the trigger.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter. I'd gargle with bleach and drain cleaner as soon as i get home

Dex-chan lover
So is the weapon a crossbow or bowgun?
a bowgun is just a crossbow without a shoulder stock. This does have the downside of not being able to be made as sturdy as a crossbow so the draw weight ends up less meaning there is not as much power behind those arrows and being easier to reload. Modern bowguns use gunpowder or compressed air to accelerate the arrow instead of a string.

Dex-chan lover
I gagged and almost went to get a mouthwash from seeing that boar snot get in his mouth.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I'm Takagi Kaito! Fear my bowgun!
Hellhounds: running in fear
MC:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
He hasn't yet decided to sell the other card or not, hence the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread