Mob Kousei no Ore Demo Boukensha ni Nareba Riajuu ni Naremasuka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Mare

Aggregator gang
How is Imp's name supposed to be pronounced? Is it pronounced like in Nightmare, as he said, or is it "Mahreh"?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
You either wear glasses and become overpowered or throw away your glasses and become talking orc

Dex-chan lover
Surprised the rich kid didn't enter the vintage format.
Nah his entire goal is high-school popularity. He tried using the "I'm an adventurer" popularity to try to discredit the MC because he would competition for coolest kid in class.

It blew up in his face when it was discovered the MC was not only at an equal or higher level, but had actual achievements to backup his choice of career and was humble about it rather then the pompus prick richboy had been.

So now he likely plans to kill MC's card summons to cripple his ability to dive dungeons.

Double-page supporter
Iirc the pronunciation is ME-AH but it was Romanize MARE I'm thinking of asking Hyakuen on twitter but he's busy shit posting.

Btw if you like the series pls support him and Sagiyama-sensei on ComicNova and Kakuyomu
Hyakuen recently quit his day job so if any of you has spare change pls support him on Kakuyomu lmao

Fed-Kun's army
How is Imp's name supposed to be pronounced? Is it pronounced like in Nightmare, as he said, or is it "Mahreh"?
If it's the "Mare" in "Nightmare", then I believe the furigana should be written as something like "Me-a" as opposed to "Ma-re"

Nightmare would be written as something like Na-i-to-me-a I guess :nyoron:

Double-page supporter
What was the importance of naming again? I don't want to go through the chapters, but I thought there was some sort of risk/reward in doing so. Like a physical consequence to naming them.

Dex-chan lover
Nah his entire goal is high-school popularity. He tried using the "I'm an adventurer" popularity to try to discredit the MC because he would competition for coolest kid in class.

It blew up in his face when it was discovered the MC was not only at an equal or higher level, but had actual achievements to backup his choice of career and was humble about it rather then the pompus prick richboy had been.

So now he likely plans to kill MC's card summons to cripple his ability to dive dungeons.
I'm trying to figure out what is gonna happen. If our hero wins, the tension goes out. Unless they really focus on him trying to win the tournament And the dangers the girls will be in. Make rich kid just a pebble and the other opponents much harder.

Nightmare was written in katakana in the raws so it would be pronounced as ''Me-Ah'' from ''Naitome-a''

Dex-chan lover
I'm trying to figure out what is gonna happen. If our hero wins, the tension goes out. Unless they really focus on him trying to win the tournament And the dangers the girls will be in. Make rich kid just a pebble and the other opponents much harder.
That's the thing, rich prick wants to punish the MC. He will try to kill the summons. Other adventurers otoh won't go so far for a simple reason. If they are seen actively destroying another's ability to make a living, they themselves could be targeted in the same way.

Sure some like the rich prick will do so anyway. But that's a quick way to find the number of people willing to associate with them limited to sycophants and deviants.

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping the curse comes up again.
That has to be the most terrifying curse I've read in fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping the curse comes up again.
That has to be the most terrifying curse I've read in fiction.
While explosively shitting oneself would be embarrassing and slightly social destroying, it is hardly the worst thing could have happened.

Just imagine the true terror of compulsively speaking your thoughts. Not the absently minded conversation you might find yourself having every now and then, but the truely dark thoughts everyone keeps hidden in the deep recesses of their mind. Far from just ruining any social standing they might have, some stray thoughts could have rather dramatic and immediate consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread