Mobile Suit Gundam Pulitzer - Amuro Ray Beyond the Aurora - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Yuu Kajima (Part 1)

Fed-Kun's army
Using the new Manga for this as a tie-in. Happy to see mister Kajima, and looking forward to his insights as an Oldtype who wielded a Newtype's powers

Double-page supporter
It's quite amazing to use alternate material characters like Yuu like this. I love that this manga is going to touch almost everything UC-related in this.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to see that this grounds the fact that the EXAM system depends on the skill of the pilot as well and is not just a insta-win crutch

Dex-chan lover
AINT NO FUCKING WAY

ITS MY BOY

tenor.gif

Aggregator gang
Very nice chapter, cool to see Yuu retired, it seems like an obvious thing, but i never thought about how some solider's pride would be crushed at Amuro's piloting before newtypes were a well known phenomenon, he was just a civilian teenager, after all. wonder how the manga will fill in the blanks of his time during the Gryps and First Neo Zeon war.

I haven't played/read Blue Destiny so I don't have really any attachment to Yuu Kajima, so I'll just wonder aloud about something I've been wondering for a while; what exactly are the logistics of mobile suit simulators? Like, is it software that's always loaded onto a mobile suit for pilots to access at any time? Or is external hardware + software that has to be hooked up to a cockpit? Sometimes it's the former, like in one of the episodes of Gundam Evolve where Char was testing combat data for the Rick Dias and the Hyaku Shiki. Sometimes it's the latter, like in War in Pocket where the partially disassembled Alex was hooked up to some kind of data center. Other times it's neither, like in Zeta Define where they have dedicated simulator aboard a Titans ships and at the Cheyenne Base or in Victory how it was mentioned that that Uso used to play/use old mobile suit simulators in that information center his parents had maintained.

Users who are viewing this thread