Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Define

Dex-chan lover
Basically and updated version of the Zeta Gundam series, but in manga form. It flows better and makes more sense, and has less meme-worthy moments. That's both a good AND a bad thing, honestly. It's less funny, but it makes more sense.

So far, a good read. It's sad that there's only 4 chapter translated.

it could be better if the mangaka stopped inserting his oc's in the story, they look and feel so out of place

@Tomalote
yeah, it feels jarring to see the new characters in it, especially the design character was really out of the place imo. Although I really like to know more in depth about the lore behind the mobile suits that Titans gonna use and possibly Hyakku Shikki or presumably a Zeta Gundam that explained through that new character.

Group Leader
I guess I'll announce this here but this translation effort will be taking a break for about two months. I'm going to be away without good internet for the next two months so I can't post anything. I will be working on the scanlations while I'm away though so I should have some chapters to post when I get back. I am NOT quitting and intend to see this through to the end.

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread