Modern Konosuba (Doujinshi) - Vol. 0.1 Ch. 53 - Extra edition - Aqua loses her sense of shame completely, after 100 days

Dex-chan lover
Yo forgot about this, this shit is real cool but the chapters are all over the place, nakes it ahrd for me to know wtf unless i read everything, and I did and I'm still lost 😭

Dex-chan lover
Yo forgot about this, this shit is real cool but the chapters are all over the place, nakes it ahrd for me to know wtf unless i read everything, and I did and I'm still lost 😭
All the stuff that’s in volume 0.1 are just drawings by the artist of the character in the modern setting (like this, where Aqua is freeloading at Kazuma’s apartment). But they aren’t necessarily part of the actual story. The comics are the main storyline, which start at volume 1. There’s other stuff for world building in volume 0.2 and 0.3 I think. Also the artist hasn’t made a new chapter of the main series in quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
All the stuff that’s in volume 0.1 are just drawings by the artist of the character in the modern setting (like this, where Aqua is freeloading at Kazuma’s apartment). But they aren’t necessarily part of the actual story. The comics are the main storyline, which start at volume 1. There’s other stuff for world building in volume 0.2 and 0.3 I think. Also the artist hasn’t made a new chapter of the main series in quite a while.
Thx for this, and i just re read my comment, I had a stroke

Users who are viewing this thread