Modern MoGal - Ch. 240 - Antarctic Treaty

Dex-chan lover
Honestly after Medusa went and petrified a kid early on with no repercussions (at least as far as I know of), and the kid remains petrified to this day (unless I missed a chapter), I'm actually surprise there's not more dangerous monsters whose actions are allowed to an extent (although in medusa's case, I don't believe her actions were).

Dex-chan lover
Honestly after Medusa went and petrified a kid early on with no repercussions (at least as far as I know of), and the kid remains petrified to this day (unless I missed a chapter), I'm actually surprise there's not more dangerous monsters whose actions are allowed to an extent (although in medusa's case, I don't believe her actions were).
Iirc the kid ended up being dropped into a lake and the spirit gave his sister gold and silver statues for being honest, forever dooming him

Dex-chan lover
Never forget that sometimes a monstergirl truly is a monster.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc the kid ended up being dropped into a lake and the spirit gave his sister gold and silver statues for being honest, forever dooming him
Yeah, that was the last that I remember of the kid as well.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised this comment thread isn't talking about vore fetish

Dex-chan lover
This has been a long elaborate plot to ease the audience into accepting their fate as food for the Mogals. Well played.

Dex-chan lover
I would tekeli-li tekeli-li that shoggoth if you know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, took me a while to actually find the eye on the "normal emperor penguin".

For a whole series, i didn't think about what these Mongals are eating, now it is no longer child friendly manga.

Also Vore XD

For a whole series, i didn't think about what these Mongals are eating, now it is no longer child friendly manga.

Also Vore XD
Well, the overwhelming majority is perfectly integrated with society, so they eat what and how humans do. And like in the real world, you have true monsters, but this time, are like that on the outside as well.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the dude obviously wanted that to happen, why else would he just ignore every single warning sign? It's about as tragic as someone climbing mount Everest and freezing to death, they really just shouldn't have climbed the mountain in the first place. On the plus side, he got to provide a meal for an attractive monster girl, so yay!

Users who are viewing this thread