Modern MoGal - Vol. 2 Ch. 25 - Grim Reaper Treaty

Dex-chan lover
Cat Girl Grim Reaper-chan don't let that slide, that's kill stealing!

I thought that the cliche of death playing chess was Ingmar Bergman's invention, but apparently he was inspired by a fifteenth century mural of the same.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Don't cats have more than two nipples?

Shouldn't she have more boobs?

Dex-chan lover
So I wanna make a reservation to have NekoReaper come for me when it's time. I want to have a final flash of lust before kicking. Anyone know a contact number?

You know what would have been the best punchline? If he it is revealed he didn't jump at all , rendering the whole chess duel pointless.

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on. Cat girl grim reaper was there first.

Dex-chan lover
Probably jumped due to the sound of a scythe crashing down behind him...makes Reaper Girl's rules enforcement a little questionable....

was not already stablished that if they are not paying attention their "victim" will not die? (back then in chapter 3)
as far as I know that dude maybe a living stain on the ground untill they finish their duel.

Fed-Kun's army
Didnt she technically save him from dying when she stopped cat grim reaper from pushing him? Also, is he in agony down there while they are playing chess?

Double-page supporter
Therefore, a battel against the death reaper is always represented as a chess game.

Just in case you guys are confused why the heck there's a cat grim reaper. There's a sort of youkai out there called a kasha. Loves to eat corpses and whatnot. Some say they're actually nekomata.
Weebs might know what a kasha is because of "Orin" from Touhou Project.

Users who are viewing this thread