Modern MoGal - Vol. 4 Ch. 68 - Blind Spots

Dex-chan lover
Brilliant! The mechanics and physiology of this world are very well thought out.

Aggregator gang
I'm not denying that it'd be much worse to be accidentally trampled by her than accidentally bumped by a human, I'm just saying those blind zones have less to do with her height and more to do with her body's shape, they are basically the same blind zones someone smaller with a similar figure would have, she's just a little taller

I dunno, if I learned something from Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator is that I prefer the Cabover style!

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector I assumed that the warehouse meant she was huge.

@Ankh True, but at the time, I figured that she was the size of a small house.

@Perim Thanks. I didn't convert when I saw it before.

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Doctor_Bones She's way more than 300kg. Per https://mangadex.org/chapter/573545/3, she's1.4 tons. Not sure if it is a short ton or a metric ton, so she's either 1270kg or 1422kg

Aggregator gang
@Shewy92
that's not really a fair comparison, big rigs have a fundamentally different shape compared to cars. they are more box-y, significantly longer (even if you scale a normal car to a big rig's height, the big rig and its trailer would still be much longer), and they don't have a clear line of sight to a rear window like most cars have, so they DO have different blind spots than a car would

remember folks, the rear danger zone is because of her tail. she'll sideswipe you due to walking bipedally, and the swing of her hips.

Users who are viewing this thread