Modern MoGal

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Considering one wants to CRUSH and ASSIMILATE the other (something a few governments believe would be the start of world war 3), not so much.
But they're both filled with Chinese people so your right in a way....

Don't like furries? Clicked despite the cover? Gave it a poor vote because furries?
Why did you click it if you don't like monster gals? Just go somewhere else. I have nothing against furries, but I clicked on the cover because it was cute... I was expecting to read comments about who is best girl but all I read was "wtf, eew, furries". Gtfo, not every anthropomorphic animal with fur is a furry.

I clicked on the cover because it was tits. I don't have anything else to say in my defence.

muscular loli .. the world sure is big and none can claim he/she has seen everything

Dex-chan lover
@6346, monster girls don't have to be furries. Some people like monstergirls that aren't 100% furries you know?
V63OCqL.jpg

Code:
anthropomorphic animal
Those aren't anthros don't kid yourself

1)"not every anthropomorphic animal with fur is a furry." (did you even read?)
2)anthropomorphic: ascribing human characteristics to nonhuman things
3) every animal in this manga has a human
physique as a base
so by definition, that makes them anthropomorphic.
Have you seen any female dogs that have mammary glands similar to humans in both placement and structure irl? Or birds have human shapes torso and thighs? These are human attributes given to non-human things... Kinda like *👀looks at definition listed👀* it is an anthropomorphic animal??
All the animals in this manga, according to the illustration you've provided are a 3, but, again, when the-actual-fuck did foxes (I think that's what the animal in the pic is) start walking/ standing on human shaped thighs, with a human shaped torso, and human shaped arms, along with a human facial structure for a face? All of these human like attributes... It's kinda like *👀looks at definition listed 👀* it still is an anthropomorphic animal??

Don't @ me, I have time and a dictionary.

Dex-chan lover
@6346, The characters posted here are furries. The dragons shouldn't have human breasts when they are in their scalie form. There is literally no difference between calling this anthro or furry since anthro just means given human form and the ones posted here are sexualized so falls more into those groups of ppl. Reminds me off the people that cry how ephebophilia is totally different from pedophilia .

Oh also death girl best girl

You seem to have the time. What would you like to learn today? What is your your point of confusion?

I didn't think I would have to post pictures of the structure of a human body vs that of an animals'. I was under the impression that we both had a common understanding of what the musculature of a dog is vs that of a human, and why human features on an animal makes the animal anthropomorphised . Do you need clarification in this subject?

Or are you confused about why I said that not every anthropomorphic animal with fur is a furry? Why I included them in the monster category? Perhaps this is your point of confusion?

I do have questions for you, please educate me. Why do you hate furries? And if you hate them so much, why did you click on this manga? I'm honestly just curious. This manga is pretty wholesome and your loathing of furries in the comments is kind of off-putting.

Pedophilia of anytype is wrong and should not be compared to an animal with human features. Pedophiles ultimately sexualize the innocence of those who are young and that's morally repugnant. Furries? Human base with fur. It's more like all bookshelves have shelves, but not all bookshelves have books. Is it still a bookshelf, yes, by definition. In that vein, not all anthropomorphic animals with fur are furries.

Chubby succubus ftw! So cute, soft and squish

Dex-chan lover
@6346,
I didn't think I would have to post pictures of the structure of a human body vs that of an animals'. I was under the impression that we both had a common understanding of what the musculature of a dog is vs that of a human, and why human features on an animal makes the animal anthropomorphised . Do you need clarification in this subject?
You don't have to?

Or are you confused about why I said that not every anthropomorphic animal with fur is a furry? Why I included them in the monster category? Perhaps this is your point of confusion?
But that is literally what a furry is. An anthro animal is usually a furry just like the ones in this comic.

Why do you hate furries? And if you hate them so much, why did you click on this manga? I'm honestly just curious. This manga is pretty wholesome and your loathing of furries in the comments is kind of off-putting.

I like monster girls and I checked it out. Kept reading it because it was actually decent. I don't hate furries, but they do creep me out. I also dislike the artstyle of furry girls in this manga which is why I posted that. Also note that I was not the only one that posted something against the artstyle.

Pedophilia of anytype is wrong and should not be compared to an animal with human features. Pedophiles ultimately sexualize the innocence of those who are young and that's morally repugnant. Furries? Human base with fur. It's more like all bookshelves have shelves, but not all bookshelves have books. Is it still a bookshelf, yes, by definition. In that vein, not all anthropomorphic animals with fur are furries.
I used the comparison to make a point. Point being it was the same thing but people used different words. Honestly if you yourself are a furry then good for you but don't expect others to point at a quacking duck and not call it a duck.

I'm honestly not sure as to what this debate(?) is about. All I did was clarify that not all human like animals with fur are furries. All chinchillas have fur, but not all furry things are chinchillas, I hope this example helps.

You don't agree and that's perfectly valid.

My original comment was not even aimed towards you specifically, but you decided to respond to me specifically, so it doesn't matter if you weren't the only one to point it out. You came to me.

I guess the only way I can defend something is to be apart of that group? I can only advocate for LGBTQ rights if I am apart of that group? I can only advocate for equal pay if I am a woman? I can only demand equality if I'm African-American? It is narrow-minded to believe that only someone from the affected group would defend said group.

Like I said in the original comment, I don't dislike furries, as I don't have any dehumanizing generalizations about them that would lead me to dislike them as a group, (because how can I judge something holistically based on limited knowledge??). I just thought the cover was cute, read the synopsiss and checked out the manga.

With a cover like the current one, I'm not sure what people were expecting when they started reading.. Even though it's a pretty enjoyable manga, there was general animosity towards furries in the comments. Which was confusing because all the characters are drawn the same way. If you read the original comment, two inferences can be made... Why:
1) click despite abhorrence to furries
2) downvote based on that, instead of the merits of the story

I understand not liking this particular style of drawing. Your original comment had general hate towards furrries period. So it's not even the style, you just don't like them and that's you. My point is not all anthropomorphic animals with fur are furries (and your chart even proves that -2- has fur but not furry). There are fifty shades of grey

Dex-chan lover
@6346, But saying dumb furry shit is accurate to me. Also nobody downvoted this where are you getting this from? Why are you taking this personal again? It is just a comic and these comments are just letters.

I'm taking it personal? I thought I was just reinforcing my point and ending it with a very, very, very poor joke. Now I'm mad
(ง'̀-'́)ง fite me

This was fun, let's do it again sometime, yea?

I think someone need to change cover. This cover trigger fury hatter
Shity commend about furry began after this cover btw

Aggregator gang
@Yogigs: I just want a new cover only because this one has been up forever. If it triggers the furry-haters, they can cry about it on Tumblr or their therapist or wherever those who get offended over cartoons go.

Users who are viewing this thread