Modern Wizard Hunting Project

I identify myself as a heterosexual individual. And I'm totally recommending this! The couple (not really yet, but soon) is dynamic, the art style is cute, and it's really gay. I like it!

I'm more of a Yuri worshipper but I give respect and love to yaoi and hetero romance too! No shame you d*cks!

🤧

Dex-chan lover
@bright88
Same here.
Only romance I hate and never touch is harem. Harem is cancer.
And when it comes to yaoi I just dont like the typical japanese smut yaoi with pretty boys with personalities of a cardboard cutout, they also plague geberic shojo romance mangas.

This is really good ^^
But also-
This poor mans getting manipulated left and right lmaooo

@Szyszysz

Heaven Officials blessing(99% chance you might know it), Angel Buddy, Exclusive love, You Own My All, Zero Hunting, Demon Apartment(fell in luv with tis), Yixia Fan Shang, The Prince and His Mischievous One, Evenly Matched Love(only 1 chap has been released, i personally liked the art very much), I Got Married With A Goblin(yaoi), Soul Contract(i put it in my plan to read list, I only said based on cover, not sure), Devil Wants to Hug, The Demon Lord wants to take Responsibility of Me!,I Want to Hear Your Confession, Unintentional Love Story, Your Higness Please Don't Be A Demon, Your Dream is Delicious, Indulge in Your Light, Black Lotus, Fake Slackers, Life Going Wild With Plug-Ins, Don't Be A Soft Rice Man9one chap only QwQ), Ring(only half...no....only a few chapters are there TwT), Ogus Law, Xiu Zhen Nai Ba, Turning Code, Fox Spirit is the Best Actor, I Accidently Saved Jianghu's Enemy...uhh thats all i got for now unfortunately...i'll post more when i remember them! *throws out confetti*

Users who are viewing this thread