MODS

Double-page supporter
why is the front page of this site always filled with yaoi stuff

Contributor
Do people auto downvote yaoi or something? It's not my cup of tea, but whenever I click on one, they're always rated 5 points or less. Never see scores that low otherwise unless it's self pub OEL.

Group Leader
@bluxaroo there's quite a lot of reject? To say it lightly regarding Yaoi/BL content here on MD, I'm sure most of the people who vote isn't even reading the stuff, they just downvote it for the sake of it. This title doesn't have the rate it has here in other sites where yaoi is more accepted.

Mangadex is a great platform for scanlators and their respective groups, I only feel for those who scanlate yaoi only to be met with hostility for those who don't even partake in the genre.

Manga is a universal medium for all forms of expression.

It's unfortunate that Mangadex users don't welcome one aspect of the medium especially on a site I have great adoration for.

Great manga really sad one .. But what make me sad more is shigure in two stories made me cry wished if he had more part and didn't have to die great character.

Aggregator gang
This is literally one of my favorite mangas. It hurts and heals and I am just so full of love for it.

Users who are viewing this thread