Moe Kare!!

Man this storys so moving i felt kinda ashamed crying buckets over some touchful ass words and the story itself was heart wrecking but i really like this type of plot i really wished there were some like this

Dex-chan lover
Great shoujo with the heroine being a lot more human-kike than most shoujo xD the story is interesting till the end even when the original setting was more than overused.

YES YES YES YES MY SHIP FINALLY SAILED IDK WHAT IT IS BUT I ALWAYS SHIP A SHIP THAT DOESNT SAIL PLS IM CRYINGGGGGG.I STARTED THIS AND FINISHED IT TODAY PLS IM CRYING.

5/31/20

Fed-Kun's army
LMAOOO no one cares but every year since i was 13 i come back to read this lmao its a tradition for me. Im 17 now so :’) i remember binge reading this all night for the first time i read it. It’ll always be my favoriteeee shoujo. Plus arata <3

I’m pretty satisfied with the ending of the plot and the character development that all the leads went through, especially Arata! My only complaint is that our silly female lead was wishy-washy at first but I’m glad she matured and moved past that.

Users who are viewing this thread