Moe Panda Scans

@mrchubby Nice! This series has a ton of super long pages with walls of text, so I admire your dedication to translating it well.

Contributor
Bisque Doll and My Rival is Behind you have been so good so far. Thank you for translating!

Thanks, @ipsati! We'll be doing My Rival Ghost chapter 3 next! Sono Bisque is still in queue since redraws and translating is taking a bit. ^^"

Contributor
Thank you for the new chapter of Sone Bisque Doll, hope you will do the others too, it's a really great story, hope it can be popular enough.

I really like the funny comic strip you attach in the end.
I liked all your translations.
Thank you for blessing us with great translations.

thank you for translation, especially for Yonakano Reiji ni Harem wo!!
keep up the good work!

I'm another one thanking you for the Sono Bisque Doll chapters <3 I loved your guys memes on the last pages. You guys are awesome! <3 Much appreciated!

As unfortunate as the end of Bisque Doll's scanlations is, it's an understandable decision given the official release...even if its going to be extremely far behind for a very long time, which sucks.

Either way, perhaps I could be so bold to suggest picking up "2.5D Seduction" as a replacement? The current group is dropping it due to lack of staff, but it has a somewhat similar (if way more obviously typical romcom and ecchi) premise dealing with cosplay, so it feels suitable in a way to scratch that cosplay story itch.

Users who are viewing this thread