Mofu Onee-san no Atatame-kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Is it just me or is one of the pages half empty

@kruztique I think it's an issue on your end.

Did mangaka get schizophrenia by chance? Or did translators lose their ability to translate? Maybe some pages are lost or intermixed?

@Randomizer, From what I gathered there was supposed to be a volume 3, however the Mangaka got notice that it was getting axed right as he was about to finish Vol 2 which lead to rewriting. But yeah it's a mess.

Hats off to the translator, I would've probably pulled my hair out trying to make sense of this mess.

Lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Girl with Dissociative Identity Disorder to cover her shotacon tendencies abducts and bathes with a child, more at 11"

Lol this plot twist is great.

Onee-chan: "I pretended to be ur blanket"
Real blanket: "fk u, u anger me, i possess u nao!"

This manga:
502.jpg

Double-page supporter
@ShrimpScans
What an idiot this mangaka is. He shouldn't have fixed anything, he should've just said at the end of volume 2 "Whoops, sorry for cliffhanger, but I just got axed"
That would be 100 times better, than whatever the hell we've got now

Group Leader
@Randomizer, honestly I'm not sure how I would have felt about that. On one hand no ending isn't a bad ending, but no ending isn't a good ending. While it would have been nice to leave it open ended so that perhaps down the line an actual ending could be formulated I guess the Mangaka thought that wasn't viable.

I think someone has to be quite unattentive to not understand what's going on. At the very least, either before the beginning or after the first encounter, Kokoro and the blanket merged and became two souls in the body of one. The body itself is now both blanket and human given the partial transformations observed in the past chapters. Up until the last chapter, Kokoro's soul/spirit/mind was the one in control of this body. Since the end of the last chapter, the blanket's spirit has been in control.

I understand if you don't like the story, but I'm just happy that they didn't outright switch bodies and have Kokoro be alone somewhere as a blanket while blanket-chan cucks her. Instead, blank-chan essentially just has control of her body, which is kinda hot, ngl.

Group Leader
Hey all! Just a quick update. Next chapter should hopefully be out in a few days. We've all been extremely busy with IRL stuff the last 3 weeks so our sincere apologies for the delay!

Users who are viewing this thread