Mofu Onee-san no Atatame-kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Group Leader
@coolxal I told you so !

j11TPZE.jpg

dFDF6Ly.jpg

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So, next chapter the snuggly life comes to an end...

Group Leader
If this was not axed, the story would have not been confusing and good.
And we'd have fanservice too

Dex-chan lover
@x_renon_x I think it got axed BECAUSE it got needlessly confusing.

Like, it was irritating when a simple straight forward "you don't think about it" kinda story added such a complication.

If she was a possessed girl, it should have been clear from the start.

The original premise shouldn't have been a lie.

It's different if we expect complications and mysteries... but we were expecting simple magical fluff....

The very premise of the story shouldn't have been a lie.

If you say that the blanket became an onee-san, it should have stuck with that premise... don't turn on it and expect readers to be okay with that.

Fairy Tail logic went to realistic logic... ruining the experience.

Group Leader
@deathmailrock
What i wanted was a strech to the story, like how every other manga got.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Horimiya

Domestic na Kanojo

Something like that

Group Leader
@x_renon_x

There ain't all that much to be honest. Though it is worth mentioning that the mangaka who makes this also makes doujins...

Aggregator gang
I don't wanna sound interested but did his brother just fap to her backpack or something?

Contributor
Thanks for all your hard work TL team, especially considering all that's going on.

So it seems the person who has been warming him up all this time was not the blanket but his childhood friend who he forgot about, and the blanket, who is somehow in control of her body, was the one who took at bath with him.
Sad to see it come to such an abrupt end, it was a solid source for feel good fluff.

Dex-chan lover
@x_renon_x Uh...Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san and Horimiya are both slice of life series without major plot threads. They can keep running a long time because nothing complicated is happening.

And Domestic na Kanojo is just the trashiest melodrama around...

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu what You said... minus the last part; Domestic just went on too long, but some people liked it.

@x_renon_x I think it's funny you mentioned these 3 stories.

Domestic na Kanojo would not be a good example for what you should have expected... that went on too long and didn't fit same type of theme this series originally was going for.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san & Horimiya actually show the exact mistake this series made.

See, people expected something more similar to that story; a slice of life where each individual chapter is it's own little story.

But the author made the mistake of adding more plot to the over arching story that was originally supposed to be minor.

Think about it, Horimiya and Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san aren't actually stories. They are series. The individual chapters (or maybe a small group of them) are stories, sure... but the series itself isn't really a story.

But this series started off that way, but then added a story to the series itself. Turning this series into something like Domestic na Kanojo.

Think about it; the vast majority of readers were hoping for the same feel as Takagi-san and Horimiya and the author was transforming it into something like Domestic Na Kanojo....

It's normal for it to lose popularity.

The moment this series went with the weird possession direction (and a little bit before that with the family and sh*t), I kinda felt like it'd be dropped. It brought in people expecting one thing but gave something else entirely.

Like false advertising.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

Users who are viewing this thread