Mofu Onee-san no Atatame-kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I came here to rant but everything has been said already... good job, people.

I'm excited to read this to the end but I'm definitely disappointed in the direction this turned. A casual series of stories of cute blanket onee-san giving comfy snuggly vibes was the most wholesome thing i read all week and it turned into some really weird possession blanket/some girl he met when she was 5 love triangle shenanigans I... I don't know. I'm with @deathmailrock here, the tone of the series took a huge shift that is far less appealing to me than the original concept.

Still, I want to see how this ends so I'm eagerly awaiting the final chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I Like the story, ok, there are few plot holes or not?
1- ch1, kokoro know a lot about the MC
2- Ch6, MC's sister and kokoro meet first time
--- Ch17, there are information what Kokoro had asthma, Kokoro doesnt know in the ch6 that MC's sister asthma problem, but she understand the problem
--- Ch18, there are information the MC's sister give at kokoro MC' blanket, they did a soul connection
--- in the chapter 6, Kokoro request a secret task, was exchange the blanket by a stylish t-shirt (p4)
3- Ch7, MC searched by his old blanker and the p9 we can see the blanket is now a pillow. Probably because they were near to kiss, the blanker were jealous and cursed at kokoro
4- ch8, the blanket show in the MC's house, kokoro can listen because the soul connection (including sense) and sending messages
5- ch12, the blanket curse show it, if she want warm, she will turn in a blanket
6- ch13, p12, first time the blanket talked!!! And first time with sparks
7- Ch15, p9, there is a gibberish text, the TL create a text, but the real text was the blanket last warning,
8- Cha16, the warning was never to be near at MC, this is the motive why the kokoro was running
--- the dream was both kokoro and blanket teasing the MC
--- p10, blanket execute its last warning, and blanket talked again
--- p11, kokoro say the gibberish text said by blanket
--- p12, kokoro has her bag, and p14 blanket does not have the bag, the literal, her body reduced at something was real, in that moment the bag fall at floor

a Great work, there isnt plot holes and there are a lot information in early chapters
The mangaka is very detailed with a lot of information

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread