Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Ch. 19 - About Fluffies and Fallen

Dex-chan lover
It’d be interesting if it’s revealed that that grave is actually mc’s grave from our world but probably wouldn’t make sense story wise

@Orailith It's not just you. These recent chapters have had kind of awkward translations. They're clear enough to get what they're saying, but some lines a need a bit of a reread.

Dex-chan lover
I wish we got a translation of the message. It is really faint so I could only make out the first bit before my eyes went on strike.... something along the lines of "You who are reading this right now are likely one of "The Fallen"..." and I think something is under the stone but it is hard to make out the kanji, I kind of hope we get a translation in the next chapter.

@Wolvenworks TL was reffering to the in-story autor's name "Klaus", the guy who wrote that note in the book saying "I'll go north" and not the real autor

Isn't Elinford at the west of Milan Forest instead of east? Taking into account the geographic memory of Orst in chapter 14

Dex-chan lover
A man with a German name left a message in English inside the book that was a hint to that place that has writing in Japanese.

Users who are viewing this thread