Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Comrade in Traveling

Contributor
didn't the old man tell to not sell the herbs from the forest because it would bring trouble? but the first thing he did was distribute them like a retard!

edit: aahh, I can't take this, protagonists that are gulible to the point of being stupid are not for me.

Double-page supporter
Mc seem too naive like everyone point out atleast care about money pls you are traveling you need money or do you run a charity and try to spread your religion ?

I can forgive not caring that the herbs he sold were worth extra, lots of people don't care about/like haggling, but when he was offered money for healing that guys daughter he should have just taken it and said thank you. Maybe asked 'are you sure' first if he had to follow that line of politeness, but "I learned much from you" was bullshit, he didn't learn shit aside from who they were.

now this is how you write a character with a lack of common sense. a lot of manga translate "lack of common sense" to "just plain stupid" and that's not always the case. A person can be quite intelligent but not have the same sense and local knowledge as the people around them.

Users who are viewing this thread