Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Together With The Special Rank Party

Dex-chan lover
... I didn't notice it sooner... But the musclebound oaf (Gareed) looks so much like Diaz (Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama)...

Aggregator gang
hopefully he joins them... then pat the elf ears. those are a world treasure.

idk why, but everyone except the elf in that special team seems suspicious to me. maybe a fault in design wise. other than that, this manga have relaxing story. nice!

@mrj224
I tought that the party was suspicious too, not design-wise but from how they first "accidentaly?" met and how they do 110% effort and excuses just to stick to arito's ass.

Unless....they're on a mission to find and secure a fallen, and they know the method to identify one.
Or
They're gramps old friends.

Dex-chan lover
@zefixlul
I think that they are actually a rare instance of just good people. Sure they may seem suspicious at first, but I think that is because they look younger than they really are. The one is a mother with children even if you can remember (others may have them too, but she stuck out the most since she wanted to even adopt MC). If I had to guess, I think they have seen a lot of bad shit in the world, and seeing him acting all incent like, has made their general mood and atmosphere overall better, so they want to keep him around and protect him, or at least guide him properly because he clearly isn't like others and would easily get abused/used.

He's being scouted.

He's a one-man, fluffy wrecking crew, and the party acts suspicious because THEY'RE suspicious:
who is this kid?
why is he so OP?
Is HE really a bad guy in disguise?
If he is, how do we take someone this powerful down?
If he's really a good guy, HOW DO WE GET HIM TO JOIN THE TEAM?

They're watching him like a hawk :)

Dex-chan lover
the artist definitely could have done better with the exterior architecture of the base

Dex-chan lover
Personally what make them suspicious for me is how the mangaka drew their eyes, it's usually in the style of the "insane" or "betrayer" kind.

@mrj224 @ClinTEastwooD @Someanon While they may have appeared suspicious at first, I think this chapter has given several different reasons to believe that they are just the nice, trustworthy, friendly people that they seem to be.
1) They have a stellar reputation among a guild with multiple branches, and are known to the guildmaster, so that would indicate that they have been successfully completing missions.
2) We are told that Gareed made mistakes when he was younger, was given another shot, and learned from those mistakes. This comes from a few different sources, that didn't just back up what others were saying. The ability to learn and mature from past mistakes is primarily associated with good people, while bad people learn how to hide their mistakes, or blame others for their failures.

3) This is the biggest one for me. The way they handled the two immature adventurers. They recognized that, if the truth came out, it would be likely that they would be kicked out, and not able to progress further. They also recognized why the two were trying to do what they did, and that they had good motives, overall for doing so, but ended up way over their heads. They recognized the potential for the future in the pair, and decided that they would do what they could to make sure they had another chance, having confidence that the two would take advantage of it to improve themselves, and not make the same mistake again. The showing of grace, compassion, and understanding are traits that are mainly associated with good guys, especially to this degree.

The guildmaster seems to know exactly what happened, but also wants to make sure that they have another chance, so he asks them to confirm in a way that makes them feel like they have to cover for the party that helped them, rather than just their own necks on the line, because he doesn't want to waste their chance at redemption.

I think this party had rough beginnings, but others saw their potential, and encouraged them, allowing them to become such great adventurers. As a result, they are good at seeing the potential in others, and want to guide, encourage, and protect them, to pass on the favor that they have been shown. Unfortunately, they are viewed as being suspicious because we are used to people trying to use others, and not show kindness for the sake of kindness.

It is still possible this group will end up bad, but I'd be very surprised, especially based on this chapter, and also disappointed. Manga (and real life, more) needs more people that are kind for the sake of kindness, even if there isn't anything for them to personally gain from it.

@ClinTEastwooD I think its as simple as the fact they're probably trying scout him to their party. Or their just bored and have found something interesting for the time being. Most likely trying to scout though.

Also, this isn't the first time this mangaka made an innocent situation suspicion. Just seems to be something they do, or an odd artistic choice.

Anyways, it'd probably be best to join them or somebody because when the mc wasn't exactly handling being on his own very much. Too naive and nice(Not saying being nice is bad). It would do him good to travel with people with knowledge of the world and its handlings.

Dex-chan lover
this plan with snow is stupid. everyones gonna know shes his familiar if they're all traveling together anyway. all you're doing is making a situation where one or both of them are possibly alone sometimes which is the most dangerous

Fed-Kun's army
Who is this person dressed in black that keeps appearing from time to time?

wait how did it go from "i cant find soy sauce" to "this meat is stewed in soy sauce" in two pages

Users who are viewing this thread