I Aim For a Relaxed Life in Another World with the Fluffies! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Arito's Letter

Contributor
So they do have owls. I can only presume the guard raising a fuss over there being a bird at night a chapter or so ago was just a loon. :'p

Only the elf doesn't have children..... Well that seems like a flag if u ask me! Wonder if she is single 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why... but it feels weird. Like there's something weird about this chapter

idk
something feels off
for some reason i cant get myself to fully trust them
then again, ive always had trust issues

wow, that manga is something else, it's not normal that kids are high-ranke adventurers, they are finally treated as well kids and trainees in the guild, and hell yeah, those adventurers have families, spouses and children not the usual we are all single, have maybe a lover and/or want to seduce the mc (please let us keep our "innocent" mature child or give him another female fallen as romantic interest)

Sometimes story like this is better with female mc, they can make good excuses on the spot to hide their identity unlike most of those male mc with their stupid “i don’t want to draw some attentions” but have no efforts to make up a background story when people ask about them, instead they just act sus and giddy and it’s making people more curious.

Users who are viewing this thread