Mofumofu to Isekai Slow Life o Mezashimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Arito's Revenge

I mean if you think about it the Noble kid was a bit spoiled but at the same time he didn't do any threatening and actually decided to go in person. Sure him having his men stalk him is terrible but at the same time this kid has 2 mythical beasts by his side, I think some monitoring is more than fair.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'd feel a lot better about this resolution of "oh he just kind of closed himself off because his dad died, he just didn't know how to express himself properly" had we not seen his creepy sketch where he X'd over the faces of the whole crew.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tsuki09 well. when you look at grampa, then its clear even elves in this world become visibly old. in that sense shes still young, even if shes maybe already few hundred years old. considering her looks, i think she still have lot of time.

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad Wow what's up with that disabled elf? Hunched over, barely able to stand without a cane because her massive mammaries are weighing her down. Jesus, just one of them is bigger that her head! Is that what elven obesity looks like?

Aggregator gang
The old elf 's compagnion are more level headed and composed than him it's hilarious XD

Dex-chan lover
Well, he's certainly learned several ways to deal with stalkers. First with the beast girl and now a spoiled noble

Dex-chan lover
Elfy does seem pretty interested in him. I'm kinda hoping for some romance, or at least some light flirting.

Fed-Kun's army
I had a feeling she'd like to tag along

@bitfarb
I dont reaaally think its a romantic thing as much as I'd like it to be so xD

From what we've seen from her inquisitiveness and interest towards arito it looks more towards his heritage, skills, and more importantly, his elven background. I think she has some connection to gramps or one of gramps allies so there's likely an agenda here, but far from a malicious one.

Miss Elf is the only thing keeping me reading this manga so of course i hope she tags along

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that's much better, they made it sound so sinister last chapter lmao. The kid really didn't do much to warrant a proper revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
Normally i would say “Stop acting friendly to the brat” but i actually liked how it turned out after all. It was refreshing and i was happy for the rich kid.

And getting an elf companion to travel with him is nice

Aggregator gang
lol what was even with that book at the start. Unless we’re saying he was literally scared straight haha

Fed-Kun's army
That ending is okay, said at the start this doesnt need the drama to be good, so I like that it didnt become some "I will get you later"-shit, but instead more of a possible friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread