Mojito - Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Jiang is a scuzzbucket and Xiao's right to be concerned. But I'm guessing Lin's going to take the job anyway and the fallout from that will snowball with all the drama from people getting all uppity about girls kissing girls and I can't wait to see what a beautiful mess it all becomes.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's cold. You can tell that the problems in their relationship at the start are just getting stressed further.

I get that it's her job and it's her choice, but at the same time, does she not realize that it's having a big effect on her partner? Pro tip: when it's something important, talk it over with your partner ahead of time. Heck, it was a lack of communication that really kicked off this whole mess in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm single, skip

@icekatze most of the time idk why in dramas people don't actually express their feelings or flat out lie because they think it's the best thing to do... And then it cause problems, because of course it does.
It's something so simple that I find it wouldn't happen with ppl as often as it does in these fictional dramas..

Though in this especific case Xiao always had problems with her mother, she probably finds it difficult to trust people even the closest ones.

And her girlfriend is not wrong for wanting her own things and her own space, she just wants trust and that's something Xiao can't do rn because you know, someone tried to KIDNAP her girlfriend.

I just feel like that was pretty forced, like "Oh I was like almost kidnapped half an hour ago but it's ok now I have my job to do and that's my priority, not trying to sooth my girlfriend because she is probably traumatized for me almost being kidnapped"

All in all I still like the story, and am thankful for the translation, can't wait for more of this <3

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost
Fictional dramas are usually pretty bad role models for healthy relationships.

A healthy relationship ought to be a source of strength more often than a source of drama. But the rules of storytelling say to pile on the drama.

C. Dunno, i've been single since i was born and planning to keep it for the rest of my life haha

Users who are viewing this thread