Mokke - Vol. 9 Ch. 50.5 - Mini-Mokke 3

Fed-Kun's army
And that's all folks!

Open to suggestions for ideas to translate next. Guidelines:

1. Should be completed

2. Should be something unlikely to be translated by anyone else or licensed any time soon

3. Good? Maybe an abandoned project?

Not promising anything though

@brhh your translation for this manga was very good. (y)
As for suggestions, I'm waiting for the translation of Meteornauts which fits the guidelines, but it's quite unfamous...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And that's all folks!

1. Should be completed

2. Should be something unlikely to be translated by anyone else or licensed any time soon

Thank you so much for finished translate this series! I started to read thanks to your updates. For which manga you might wwant translate next, which genre are you normally interested in?

I have some series here I'm curious about, but it would be easier to suggest you what you like first, though.
+Hiatus project from other teams:
Ushijima the Loan Shark
Silver Spoon
Eizen Karukaya Kaiitan

+No team pick-up yet:
55 Year Old Map
Nose Paper Sharaku

Aggregator gang
And that's all folks!

1. Should be completed

Thanks for this series again and very respectable idea to want to do obscure stuff like that. I guess i would suggest Necrologue, from the same author as mokke, as it has barely anything atm. Otherwise i would love Write Shimai from Tanigawa Nico, which is very different from Mokke, but isn't that long and i found what part was there hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this off! It's been interesting reading this in the context of reading Tsuraneko as well, which has a similar vibe/setting but with a 20 year difference for the author and some resulting refinements.
And that's all folks!

1. Should be completed

I hesitate somewhat, but even so I'll toss out It's My Life for consideration. It has been licensed in numerous countries, but not as far as I can tell in the US for whatever reason, I can't find anything for sale anywhere. It's a quirky fantasy series that starts sort of as a comedy though with some serious and heart warming undertones, but builds up into something I found pretty interesting. I read the raws 5 or so years ago as best I could and the finale looked really excellent, but unfortunately the translation petered out 3 years ago right at the point a lot of the mysteries of the world and build up is getting revealed which is always intensely painful.

Not sure if it'd be up your alley, I mean, clearly it's not up most folks', but it's got enough interesting things mixed in that I haven't ever forgotten about it over the last decade.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation. I pove works about yokai and spirits.
May I suggest Moryo Shoujo. It has been dropped for a long time. It also involved Japanese mythical creatutes but with action.

Users who are viewing this thread